AIRBNB IS FORCING YOU TO A BLACK LIVES MATTER DONATION PAGE, WITH ANY ONLINE INQUIRY- WITH NO WAY TO X IT OUT- CHECK IT OUT- FORCED DONATION

Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

AIRBNB IS FORCING YOU TO A BLACK LIVES MATTER DONATION PAGE, WITH ANY ONLINE INQUIRY- WITH NO WAY TO X IT OUT- CHECK IT OUT- FORCED DONATION

CHECK IT OUT- TRY TO MAKE A RESERVATION ONLINE~

5 Replies 5
Ricardo85
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Where?

Se você achou esta resposta útil não deixe de dar um "Like".

Meu Perfil.

Coloque "@Ricardo". Assim eu recebo uma notificação.

Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

TRY TO MAKE A RESERVATION ON THE MAIN SITE AND I WAS FORCED TO THIS DONATION PAGE WITH NO WAY OUT BUT TO DONATE

Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

put in city and date, and you get to a donation page i couldn't figure out how to get out of- many people have given up on this page and don't book at all

Dori36
Level 5
Yorba Linda, CA

really- owners need to complain about this- it's the last thing we need now after COVID!!!If you go to the reservations page on airbnb, put in a city and date, and it will take you automatically to the Black Lives Matter site to donate page, with no obvious way to get out of it-but to donate, and many people are getting frustrated and leaving the reservation page, that's what. It is affecting bookings. I am no racist, but I am being called one. It is called BUSINESS.
THIS IS WHAT ONE PERSON RESPONDED
G48 in Dublin, Ireland
""Why don't you - and all the others who share your views - set up your own short-let platform?
You could call it AryanBnb perhaps. ""
MY WORDS THEN, That is a racist comment!! Prejudging me~~~it is not MY platform, it is AIRBNb cutting out your business- It's their decision- and we have been told by others that they cannot figure out how to book being forced to that site- and they GAVE UP TOTALLY- I GUESS YOUR BOOKINGS THAT ARE AFFECTED BY THIS- DON'T MATTER????How about A GROUP "Airbnb Owners Livelihoods Matter", AOLM!!! They are slowing down your businesS and many others. I heard from people that couldn't make their bookings at all!!~`HOw about a forum "WHO CARES ABOUT BOOKINGS" WCAB!~~~ ?? Not me.... of course...

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Dori36 ,

I'm going to close this topic as it is a duplicate of your topic here: https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Help/AIRBNB-IS-FORCING-YOU-TO-A-BLACK-LIVES-MATTER-DONATION-PAGE...

You can continue your discussion there. I'm doing this to stop multiple repeats of the same information and to lessen confusion from contributors on where their conversations are happening.

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines