Airbnb Open 2016 in Los Angeles

Clément4
Level 3
Dublin, Ireland

Airbnb Open 2016 in Los Angeles

In 2016, Airbnb Open is headed to Los Angeles! We’re working hard to create a fantastic event featuring exceptional speakers, helpful workshops, and one-of-a-kind opportunities for you to connect with fellow hosts from around the world. This global gathering of hosts, guests, Airbnb leaders and hospitality experts takes place November 17th-19th.

Watch www.airbnb.com/open for event and ticket sales information. Registration will open in June.

In the meantime, dig into these highlights from Airbnb Open 2015 for a look at last year’s event.

I encourage you to leave a comment and let us know what you’re hoping to see, do and experience this year in Los Angeles.

Don’t hold back: share your wildest dreams! We can’t wait to read about them.

Clément

108 Replies 108

Nothing really. A decent looking notebook/journal and some magazine. Oh and entry into a raffle.

Someone else told me there was also an open bar with no limit on drinks or time you could spend there. My husband & I don't drink alcohol, so that wouldn't have been a bonus for us. Good luck on the raffle. Hope you win! 

Natalie164
Level 1
Lake Forest, CA

Hey guys my Airbnb is opened to anyone who wants to book in LA area message me if interested! 

@Natalie164  Thats good to know, however there is no Airbnb Open in Los Angeles for 2017. That was only in 2016 last year 

word is coming down via internet that there is NO scheduled Airbnb Open for 2017. 

Bummers huh?  I was so looking forward to going to my first one too this year.  

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook