Airbnb Open LA Early Bird Registration Opens Today!

Clément4
Level 3
Dublin, Ireland

Airbnb Open LA Early Bird Registration Opens Today!

Your hospitality is making the world more welcoming and inspiring, and we want to celebrate you! Please join us November 17-19 in Los Angeles for Airbnb Open LA, our largest community gathering ever and the premier global festival of hosting.

At Airbnb Open LA, you’ll get a preview of new ways to expand your hosting by sharing your talents and your neighborhood with guests. You’ll get inspiration from world-class talks by hospitality experts and leaders from Airbnb. You’ll enjoy the some of the best food, architecture, art, and music that Los Angeles has to offer. You’ll share stories and make connections with fellow hosts from more than 100 countries.

Early bird registration opens today! Don’t miss your chance to purchase discounted passes for this historic event where Airbnb will unveil new ways for you to host.

Clément

78 Replies 78
Andrés0
Level 2
Santiago, Chile

Great.

Where are the venue?

I found this information during registration:

Orpheum, Los Angeles Theatre, Downtown Palace Theatre and Theatre Ace Hotel.

Cathryn1
Level 4
Wollongong, Australia

Wow Gina 

Thank you.  I didn't find it when I registered.  You must be an excellent researcher!!!

Awesome research. 

Thanks for the info! Looks like different day different venue. Cant wait! Just bought my early bird

Join us for presentations from Airbnb’s leaders, celebrated speakers, musicians, and artists in 4 historic movie palaces in Downtown LA. Our global community will gather at the Orpheum, the Los Angeles Theatre, the Downtown Palace Theatre, and the Theatre at Ace Hotel.Seating will be available to all Airbnb Open pass holders on a first-come, first-served basis. There is no registration required for individual presentations but theater capacity will be limited. All programming will be presented in English.

So , are we watching the keynotes on a big screen presentation or a broadcast from a live location ?

Also , since there is no reserved seating at the locations , what happens if you go to a location that cannot accommodate all the Guests that show up ? Will you need to go to another Theater and chance not being able to get in also ?

Jude4
Level 2
Coromandel, New Zealand

I have to say I'm not happy with the idea of queuing for an unreserved place the day after a long haul flight!

Jude you need to ring airbnb you dont want to go all the way over there and get turned away...  The entry systems they have to get into the venues are pretty strict... no proof off registration is essential beside passpoert ID...

Did you get this from Airbnb?  If so,  can we also share  the link thanks....

Thank you. Does anyone know the address? Does anyone want to share a hotel room or Airbnb home? Looks like most Airbnb places are booked up for those dates. Please let me know ASAP. I would prefer a female.

I am very interested in sharing a place. I'm from Gilbert, Az. 

Currently in Puerto Vallarta until 9/7 but would love to discover a place that's afforadable and can share rides? if we need them

Please contact me if you are still interested.

Thank you, Christine

Hi  Christine I look to for a place to share too 

Do you speak spanish ?

Todd5
Level 4
Hermosa Beach, CA

Will Airbnb finally address the rash of legislation that is forcing people to stop hosting in LA? I would point to the South Bay, where one host is suing Hermosa Beach to keep renting short-term.

Airbnb has been painfully silent while this is all occuring.