Airbnb open in Nairobi

Betty-B--M-0
Level 10
Nairobi, Kenya

Airbnb open in Nairobi

Hi Community, 

So how do they decide the location of an ABBOpen? 

Anyone for a ABB safari-to-Africa Open? (Contrary to Hollywood depictions, it's not all about wars, flies, horrific diseases and conflict minerals). No bias intended but Nairobi may be a fun one.

Thanks to all, 

Betty

6 Replies 6
Kiboko0
Level 2
Arusha, Tanzania

hello, sory can you please explain ABB open in Nairobi, what do you provide there in this Nairobi office, also can you send me your conatct adress or tel number. i am a tour company based in Arusha and always travel to Nairobi for a business trip, i want to expand  my business also.

Chuwa

@Sandra126,hi you! Thanks for taking two shakes to respond. Yes, would be fun to have the two continents for an Open destination. Fancy being a speaker and sharing decor tips? 🙂 🙂  

@Kiboko0, hi to you too and a warm welcome to the forum! Just to let you know, the AirBnB Open is a festival of travel and hospitality. It is held in a particular city, and celebrates that city. The most recent one was held in LA, USA and there have been others e.g Paris, San Francisco.

It's not an office located in Nairobi and my question was to ask about holding this event in Nairobi.  Still, I can see how you may have been confused because I originally wrote "Airbnb open in Nairobi." Sorry about the bad writing! I've changed the subject line to "Holding an AirBnB Open in Nairobi" so that it's clear. 

Now if you'd like help getting to know more about AirBnB and what it can do for your tour company, you can search for specific topics in this forum or post in the forum by starting a new discussion. If you're a host or traveller, you can also communicate directly with AirBnB by phone, email, Twitter or Facebook (if you search this forum you will find information on how to do this).  

As a suggestion, if you come to Nairobi often, perhaps you can book accomodation through AirBnB and if you like a place or two, you can share it with your tourist clients, as having been verified by yourself. 

Happy Travels and Hosting!

Airbnb open in Nairobi." The time is ripe for this if it has never happened.

“Nairobi the place of cool waters”

is the city to represent the Africa continent in this initiative.

ready and willing to host.

Sandra126
Level 10
Daylesford, Australia

That would be interesting! They have had Europe and USA, maybe Africa, Australasia... Time will tell.

South Africa  could be the one chosen to represent  the continent,  I would like to be a part of it, lol 😊

Violet19
Level 1
Nairobi, Kenya

Hey everyone . Do we have an Airbnb  office in Nairobi?