Airbnb url for Airbnb open ticket?

Airbnb url for Airbnb open ticket?

Hi.
I am having trouble adding an airbnb url to the profile on my airbnb open profile page.
I've tried IE11, Chrome and Edge. I've flushed cache, cleared cookies and restarted my computer. (I'm a telecommunications/network engineer. I live on my computer)

No matter what url I insert, the profile will save. I can exit, reload, and then it asks me to enter a profile URL again.

1. Enter the URLoriginal
  2. Click Save - Verify Savedoriginal (1)
  3.  After A page reload.original (2)

We have tickets to both AO2016 and the Belo Awards, so it'd be nice ot make sure our profiles get added.

Anyone have any thoughts??

10 Replies 10
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Zac-And-Sarah0,

Welcome to the Community Center. It is great to hear you are attending the Open this year. Are you coming from far?

In terms of your issue with saving your URL. I would recommend contacting open@airbnb.com.  They will be able to look into your account and confirm if everything is sorted for you (it may have saved, but it is not displaying for example). 

Do let us know how you get on, it may be that others will have the same question as you, so it would be great to receive an update. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

P.S - I hope you don't mind, but I have also blanked out your email addresses and surnames in your images included in your post. This is for safety reasons as your post is publicly visible. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Thanks Lizzie.

No worries on the emails and surnames. 

Currently (as we have been for the past 13 months), my wife and I are on a round the world trip. Once we got the invite, we booked a ticket flying from Oslo to LA (right before we got on a plane to Amsterdam!)

So only coming from Norway this time! Just a quick flight 😛

I'll email them now and let you know the response.

Thanks,

Zac

No response yet. As soon as I get an update I'll post in here.

Just in case someone else is wondering.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Aw thanks so much @Zac-And-Sarah0 for the update. I am sure they will get back to you shortly, at least there is plenty of time. 🙂

It is amazing you have been on a 13 month adventure. Where have you visited during your trip? I imagine you can plot a map of all the countries you have been to by now. 

I would love to visit Norway, it looks like such a beautiful country and I am a fan of being outdoors. I'm sure you will have a great time.

Are you enjoying Amsterdam? 

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

All fixed by Max with Airbnb Customer service!

------------------------

Hi Zac,

Thanks for your message, and for your understanding! Good news: I was able to add Sarah's profile URL on the backend, so the two of you should be all set. If you navigate back to the My Profile part of the Airbnb Open hub, you'll see her URL there. You'll still be prompted to save it, but you can rest assured that it's registered in our system, so there's nothing else you need to do.

Please let me know if you have any questions for me at this point, and I hope you enjoy the rest of yo ur week!
Best,

Max
-------------------------

In response to your questions Lizzie, it has been a wonderful (and challenging) adventure.

We have visited more than 38 countries so far, and yes we do have it plotted mostly on a map. (Though ours is always a little while behind!)

Amsterdam was great. We did lots of walking, visited a few museums, and a lot of canal cruising! After that we hired a car, went and spent a few days in Amersfoort, NL, then headed to Berlin.

Now we're in Dresden, but are leaving in 2 days for Prague, CZ.

Our rental car is for 45 days, so we have som e places to drive just yet!

if you're interest, www.fb.com/zacandsarahtravel or www.zacandsarag.com is our pseudo-blog/website! 🙂 (There's no ads in either!)

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Zac-And-Sarah0,

I'm so pleased to hear you are all sorted now and all you need to do is look forward to it! 🙂

It is incredible hearing about your trip, what an experience...by now you must be in Berlin. It is a great city, I really enjoyed visiting one of the many lakes surrounding the city, when I was there, I hired a little rowing boat for the afternoon!  

Have you stayed in many Airbnb during your travels? 

We have a Travelers board here in the CC, it would be great to hear more about your travels as they happen, perhaps you would be willing to posts your stories in there?

I can't wait to hear where your next stop is!

Looking forward to speaking with you again.

Lizzie

--------------------

@Lizzie0 - We have used Airbnb more than 50 times so far, in countries all around the world.

I will see if I can link a few of our stories across from our travels so far, but It's sometimes tough to stay on top of the Facebook page, the Instagram, twitter, and the website!

I'll see what I can do!

Also - Sorry for the super slow reply...got distracted driving 6000kms across Europe the past 3 weeks!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This is fantastic @Zac-And-Sarah0! 50 is quite an achievement, I feel like we should create a badge as you have reached this milestone. 🙂

Wow, 6000km is a crazy amount of driving. Where have your pit stops been? Are there any places you really didn't want to leave? 

I can imagine, it is quite tough finding time to update everything, especially when there is so much to see in every new place you arrive at. Where in Europe are you presently?

Really enjoying hearing all your travel updates! Thanks so much. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

So we rented the car in Amersfoort, NL then drove to Berlin.

Then Dresden, DE

Then Prague, CZ

Then Nuremburg, DE

Bamberg

Wurzburg

Weisbaden (near Frankfurt)

Cologne

Heidelberg

Freiburg

Kempten

Salzburg, Austria

Vienna

Innsbruck

Lichtenstein

Lucerne, Switzerland

Interlaken, CH

Chamonix, France (For Mont Blanc)

Lyon

Dijon

Luxembourg City

Brussels, Belgium

Amersfoort, NL to return the car

Then we bussed to Eindhoven, NL

Then we flew to Warsaw, Poland

Then we flew to Rome 4 days later

And from Rome we travelled to Naples, then Pompeii

Now we're on the island of Ischia

Tomorrow we're going back to Naples, and catching the train to our Airbnb in Florence for 5 days.

Then Venice, Milan, maybe portugal and/or somewhere else before Norway, then LA for the Open!

Will we be seeing you there @Lizzie??

-----------------

Also, as an update, I had to email the AirBNB help again, as my wife's Airbnb Open Profile will not work, and her PassID to set her schedule is not working either. Double trouble for us!

Ich bekomme meine letzten Gäste Buchungen nicht ausgezahlt ? In transaktionsverlauf steht nichts was zur Klärung beiträgt ? Wo finde ich Kontakt oder Service Telefon von Airbnb?