Apps to manage the cleaning items and laundry tasks

Apps to manage the cleaning items and laundry tasks

Hi dear hosts!

I have 2 cabins in management and I am looking for any online services that can help to manage the cleaning items and laundry tasks for my cleaners team.
They request from me many times to buy items for the house but I need to track all them somewhere online to see all records and estimations for future expenses.

Please, share your experience if you have solutions for that.

Thank you

3 Replies 3
Pablo629
Level 10
La Paz, Bolivia

dear @Dumitru5  To have control over your cleanning items is ok. I suppose that you want to reduce cost, but...

Despite it is a good idea, you have to put in a balance how much does a cleanning items control cost.

Maybe for a large enterprise can have sense, but maybe not for a few cabins.

In my case maybe I use at most  1 $US on cleanning items by each activity. Cleanning employee cost 8 $US too much more than cleanning items. Control has its own high cost.

I save money on buying dozens of each item for all year just once.

Warm regards from Bolivia.

Si ésta información fue de ayuda, dale un: "like/kudo". Acá abajo. Saludos

I definitely enjoy every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff of your blog a must read blog!

Sam4395
Level 3
Lafayette, CO

I have had great luck with TurnoverBnB in not only finding cleaners but delegating tasks to them and paying through the app as well. You can utilize this software through the app as well as your personal desktop to directly communicate jobs, schedules, and anything else your cleaners will need to know!