Customer support

Maria568
Level 5
Stanthorpe, Australia

Customer support

I hope somebody in Airbnb PR reads this :

Your customer support sucks ! I have been waiting for nearly 5 hours , spoke to 4 different people , emailed a representative 5 times and NO HELP 

with a cancellation I must do due to stupid glitches and bugs .. 

3 Replies 3
Maria568
Level 5
Stanthorpe, Australia

We have been members since 2014 , always working hard to keep a super host status ...and this is the first time I needed help and what do I get NOTHING . Thank you Airbnb ! Remember that without Host is no Airbnb . 

Kinga-and-Spencer0
Level 2
Florida, United States

I have terrible experience with Airbnb customer service too. I am not getting paid since July 2021 and they lie to me all the time. I spoke probably to 20 different people and sent 10 emails and they don’t know what is going on with their system. Bunch of morons! 

Have you guys tried to add Catherine to this conversation. Most ot the time customer support reps work for third party companies who have huge issue with finding the workforce. I have heard from one of them that people start the job and quit after 3-4 weeks because of low salaries. That explains a lot. 3-4 weeks is a minimum time that people need to learn how airbnb systems work.