Dead: Airbnb Open

Daniel-Rusteen0
Level 10
California, United States

Dead: Airbnb Open

I was going to come on and post this, then I saw an update from Lizzy of Airbnb on this forum in August 2017 (I must've missed it initially) which said they are definitely having one in 2018, but could provide no further details. When I finished reading that, I thought 'hmmmm'. Then, I saw a reply from her with an update in January 2018 saying, essentially, standby that the team is taking this seriously and giving it a lot of thought. C'mon Airbnb, stop toying with us! Airbnb Open is dead.

It's like when an investor tells you to do X, then come back for funding. Or your love interest, says no, thanks, maybe another time. Both of those are the nice way of saying, 'it's not happening.'

5 Replies 5
Christian-W-0
Level 2
Jersey City, NJ

So is it happening or what?!

no lol

Lucy355
Level 1
Miraflores, Peru

Im new is there in spanish chat

Hi Lucy,

You may want to call AirBnB or search in the Help section. I hope you find it!

Hola Lucy, Es posible que desee llamar a AirBnB o buscar en la sección de Ayuda. ¡Espero que lo encuentres!

Christie

Farooq7
Level 1
Lahore, Pakistan

Hi am from Lahore Pakistan I just want sent this post to Airbnb official that we as host are facing city wide problems that host from other countries don't experience it better to call host conference from same city thus we can help each other and create commity