Disappearance of the indicator of the number of person who put your ad in their favorites

Pascal152
Level 2
Paris, France

Disappearance of the indicator of the number of person who put your ad in their favorites

This indicator was very useful for the owners, it allowed to see in real time the performance of its advertisement and the interest that the visitors give to your advertisement.
Very useful also in price promotion period, to see right away if the commercial impact is relevant.
Finally, I had noticed that often the increase in the number of favorites preceded a reservation.
In conclusion, I ask that this indicator be visible again, at least for owners or ad managers. Pascal

2 Replies 2

@Pascal152 Hi...i would like to know how do you read 'your' counter of favourites.....so far, if i would like to see how many 'fav' my house has, i log out, then look for my property, i open it, and it still works.

I hope this helps.

Enjoy hosting everybody.

Buon hosting a tutti !!

Merci Alessandro. I just discovered that I had a browser problem ... With Google Chrome, this indicator reappears, and, like you I can see how many Fav my house has, being visitor to my ad. Thank you again.