False rental property info

False rental property info

I reserved a monthly property at Key Largo, host by Vacasa Florida. I searched for entire house and the property information didn’t mention about having other guests in the property. Most other rental property specified that in their information. I contacted Airbnb right after I found out because the confirmation email from the host has 1/2 on the reservation. Airbnb said we can’t cancel with full refund because it’s after 48 hours, I reported within 3 days. Airbnb said it looks like an entire house and sent me pics. The representative closed my case after she said she couldn’t get confirmation from the host. I kept sending message to the host to inquire about whether the property will have other guests. Vacasa Florida replied after two weeks and said they have been busy. And we will only share laundry room with other guests.  They will give me $90 as compensation.  I felt like they are misleading and trying to force us to keep the reservation. Anyone has dealt with this situation? Airbnb cancellation policy is not good neither.  The representative told us to file complaint after we arrive.

1 Reply 1
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

It is not clear to me what your complaint is, I'm afraid.  Does the listing have the laundry amenity as in the unit or on the property?  Do you have other concerns about the property?  Did you read reviews that indicate the property is not what is described?  Perhaps there is more to your concern than you have shared.