HELP I am registered for the Airbnb LA open and I cant register for Workshops pass invalid error

Sergia0
Level 1
Dumont, NJ

HELP I am registered for the Airbnb LA open and I cant register for Workshops pass invalid error

I am trying to register for my Airbnb LA Open Workshops and I am getting a Pass ID Invalid!!

I don't see an email to send for help and there are no phone numbers to call.  How do I get help to sign up for my workshops.. I don't want them to fill up....

Thanks,

Sergia **

[phone number removed]

[email address removed]

8 Replies 8
Mary95
Level 2
Indio, CA

I am having the same difficulty. It says to click on your profile. I have been trying to figure out what they are referring to for over 2 hours without success. 

same issue here.

Eugene1
Level 6
Galway, Ireland

Hi all, 

My understanding is that all events and workshops at the Open this year will be on a first come, first served basis. i.e. You do not need to reserve a place in advance for any of them. 

You do, however, need to select your preferences for the Open Houses/Neighbourhood Tours on the 17th and the Hosted Dinners on the evening of the 18th, which you can do by logging into your Airbnb Open account and clicking on "My Profile" on the top right.

You can also sign up for "Brain Dates" which are scheduled one-on-one or small group meetings with a specific goal in mind. If you feel you have something you think you could teach other people, you can even sign up to offer a brain date of your own. 🙂

I hope that's of help. 

Eugene

Alex111
Level 2
Sacramento, CA

Same here!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Sergia0@Alex111@Cherity0 and @Mary95,

Great to meet you. Sorry to hear you are experiencing an error with this. Are you still receiving this message when you try to sign-up for activities? 

I am not sure if this is a factor, but I thought I would highlight it. The original pass buyer's sign-up preferences apply to everyone they bought a ticket for, so you might be receiving this error if you are trying to sign-up with a profile that isn't the original pass holder.

If this isn't the case, I would recommend contacting Open@airbnb.com as there is a specific team working on Airbnb support questions and they will be able to look into this for you and get it sorted.

Let me know how you get on. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie:

Thank you for getting back to me.

I persisted and found that what I needed to do was "find" the email confirmation of my registration for the Open. It was there that "my profile" was. I clicked on it and was able to register for the special events that needed times, etc.

It is NOT intuitive!

But, I believe that I am now registered for :

Open Houses/Hollywood on Thursday from 2-4:00
Brain Dates: Thursday, November 17 @ 4:45-5:15
Community Dinners: Friday, November 18, Mediterranean 8:30-10:00

May I impose upon you to check/confirm that I have, in fact, registered for the above special events properly?

Same for me.  Invalid pass error message. Working within my open profile so of course it can't be invalid pass. Must be a glitch. 

Jude4
Level 2
Coromandel, New Zealand

I'm extremely frustrated with the website.  Somehow they've linked my guest's profile with mine, even though I did the original registration on behalf of both of us.  When I try to change the profile and add my Registration ID it tells me it's invalid.  As a consequence of this I can't register for either the dinner or the guided tour.  I've emailed the Open support crew but would be grateful if anyone had any ideas on how to fix this. 

Cheers

Jude