How do I handle this ?

Kizzy11
Level 2
Oklahoma City, OK

How do I handle this ?

Hi. We will be traveling to OKC in July, for the birth of our baby. Our friend is carrying her for us (as our gestational carrier), after many years of loss for myself. We will be traveling with our small 14yr Old Pomeranian pup. We believe she will be induced around the week of July 18th but want to be in town early just in case. I'm also wondering how flexible you are, as if she goes into labor early, or is induced later, our travel dates may change slightly. Can you let me know what type of flexibility you may have for this type of situation? Thanks so much! - Racquel

1 Reply 1
Kate867
Level 10
Canterbury, United Kingdom

@Kizzy11 ..  Cancellation policies vary from Flexible to Very Strict and non refundable.   Airbnb Hosts choose which policy they want and then apply it to their listing.  When you are looking for a suitable ‘pet friendly’ place to stay at, you will also be able to see what cancellation policy is in effect for that particular property and what it entails.  It sounds like you need to find somewhere with a ‘flexible’ policy given your reasons for travel.