Looking forward to hosting guests in Dar es salaam.

Nikella0
Level 1
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania

Looking forward to hosting guests in Dar es salaam.

We are Nikella Inn. A lodge located in Dar es salaam, Tanzania.

Dar es salaam is a very beautiful city in Tanzania, one of the best in East Africa. We have recently joined airbnb, we have done so because we really love to have people at our place. We love to see them make new memories and always offer a hand which is always memorable for us and for our guests. 

We believe our place is very beautiful, comfortable and located in a calm area less than 2km from beach hotels along the coast of the indian ocean. We believe everyone in Dar es salaam should get a chance to spend atleast a night at our place so that they can experience what we experience everyday.

Karibu. Welcome. Bienvenue. Bienvenido.

6 Replies 6

Nikella Lodge,

I recently joined AIR BNB.  I HAVE A NEW HOUSE IN CHAMAZI DAR, NEAR CHAMAZI COMPLEX.

Kindly let me know how to host guests in Tanzania and modality of payments.

ASANTE SANA . NAOMBA MSAADA WENU.  Namba yangu ni  0787 142767.

Airbnb published my listing since 29/8/2019, but up to now I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO, BCAUSE I HAVE A WELL FURNISHED HOUSE WITH 16 BEDS AND BATHROOMS.

20211112_162737_0000.png

 Hello fellow host, I m inviting you to join this Facebook group, so we can all grow together.

Airbnb Hosts Tanzania

Please share with others once you join.

Thank you

https://www.facebook.com/groups/422792019508088/permalink/422815529505737/?sfnsn=mo&ref=share

Jennifer

I also have a premise at Kunduchi and I've recently been published at BNN. I am now  looking for customers and payout method. The system does not support l

International  banking payment. Other paymt methodd are not responding. I wonder it works.

20211112_162737_0000.png

Hello fellow  host. Please join this Facebook group so we can all grow together.

Also, please share once you join the

Airbnb Hosts Tanzania group.

Thank you

Jennifer

Is this still active

I would love to join the community, pls whatsap me 0758339774