When and where is the 2019 Airbnb Open conference?

Judith239
Level 2
Greenville, SC

11 Replies 11
Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Judith239

Could you see this link, if it is possible for you : 

https://community.withairbnb.com/t5/Host-Q-A/idb-p/2019-q2-en  

Thanks, 

Miloud

Thanks for sharing a beautiful link.

Miloud0
Level 10
Rabat, Morocco

Salute @Angal0

Thank you also 

Thanks, 

Miloud

Albanise0
Level 2
Staunton, VA

Where is the 2019 Airbnb Conference? I would really like to attend. Seems exciting.

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

@Judith239 @Albanise0 @Miloud0 @Angal0 

Maybe that's why....

@Airbnb

@Lithium-Admin1 

@Quincy 

@Lizzie

@Stephanie 

...have been a little quieter on here.

Are they working on behind the scenes projects relating to this??

Perhaps they can come out of there snooze and awaken from there wee rest & let us in own their current projects...besides the usual Host Newsletters that they kindly do for us.

Thanks in advance Admin.

Looking fwd to the 2019 Airbnb Open

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Helen427 ,

We are working on many things, but not this one I'm afraid. Speaking of which, you can expect a DM today about a special project we are working on 😉

Thanks

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Marsa0
Level 2
Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel

Hi Stephanie,

I've just joined the community and found the information about Airbnb Open (that I had not knew about before). Can you tell me please, for the future events like this, how can a host get the information about them in advance, in order to plan everything and to have a chance to get there? Maybe you were sending some information letters but I missed it? Or maybe I shall subscribe to a particular topic somewhere here at the Community Center? 

I would love to attend an event like this in future, if you're going to continue with that. 

Thanks
Marsa

Hi @Stephanie ,

Your message indicates that Airbnb Open will be no longer organized. Can you share some more information? Why was this great event removed from your plans? It is a shame that Airbnb never announced anything officially why they stopped organizing the Airbnb Opens. Thank you for sharing some more information!

Hi Stephanie,

I’ve now clocked one year as an Airbnb host and loving it. I only just found out about the Open Hosts Conference and would have loved to attend. What will you be replacing this event with? It’ll be great to attend or partake. 

Thanks,

P

Helen427
Level 10
Auckland, New Zealand

thanks @Stephanie , glad to see you came up for some oxygen from all the head down hard work.

Look fwd to your msg, I hope I'm not in the naughty box!!

Dario0
Level 10
Rome, Italy

It could be wonderful a new Airbnb Open, it was one of the best experience I had about Airbnb.

seguimi su Instagram @airbnb.dario - parlo di Locazione Breve e di Airbnb