Why Airbnb start playing dirty politics in my homeland?

Why Airbnb start playing dirty politics in my homeland?

Airbnb is open for offer hosting everywhere.

Including ~200 regions worldwide which suffer active wars & national conflicts.

Including non-democratic, non-constitutional regions that regularly deprive people because of their sex, religion, ethnics...

Including violent, dirty, xenophobic places, and there are so many of these ;-(

Airbnb doesn’t care

Until it comes to my home, in my homeland.

80 years ago, German gestapo run into the dental clinic of my great grandfather in Frankfurt, smashing the place and yelling:  Dirty Jew, go to Palestine!

Which he did.

And actually “Palestine” in a fake, there is nothing in common between local Arabs & the biblical Pleshet

Quit the same, “West bank” is a fake. West bank of what ?! Israel is a distinct geographical region, between the Mediterranean & the Jordan river, in which my people live 3500 years before Airbnb was established.

I’m now living in their land, speaking their language and sharing their heritage, why Airbnb is coming specifically after me?

Is Airbnb somehow related to the above German bastards?

Did Airbnb guys visit the place ? talk to people? Hear how Jews & Arabs are trying to coexist although  the conflict? Bet not.

Airbnb , your existence is the one which is questionable. Go on playing dirty politics, and it will turn against you, until you disapear

5 Replies 5
Noah62
Level 1
San Luis Obispo, CA

I’m sorry to hear this! Is there a link explaining what Airbnb did? 

Well Originally Airbnb announced they are going to shut down the hosting services given by Jews, in the territories of Shomron, Binyamin & Judea, central Israel. While keeping the hosting by Arabs, same regions, as usual. Without going again into the details of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, similar Airbnb policy never applied to any regions of conflict, and there are so many

What’s important now is that Airbnb draw back from there shut down decision, keeping all hosts active, without any ethnic discrimination

What’s even more pleasing and important, is that there a good news about Airbnb staff visits to the area under question. This aligns with the values that goes with the Airbnb spirit: Travel, learn, talk to people in order to build understanding. Hope Airbnb will finally conclude there is enough land and common future to Both Arab & Jews, and banning is not the right way to settle down conflicts

Michael956
Level 10
Salvador, Brazil

Hosting on stolen land is not kosher.  

@michae956

That was awful to say that, let me see I think you are hosting on stolen land from the Indians. 

Michael,

As a response,  I could have start declaring vast areas and many AirBnB appartments  in your western coast as non-kosher. At least until a deep check of how each and any property changed ownership from the original native Amercans to the current host .

Which I'm not going to do, because such a kosher supervisions requires a deep knowledge of the facts about who-did-what-when-where, over hundreds of years, this is too big for me, sorry.

Question is thus returns to you Michael, what is your base of knowledge to know that the hosts offer by a Jew in Shomron area are stolen from Arabs??

Did you take this idea from articles written by ultra liberal (Jewish?) jurnalists ? If so , please reconsider. Those people opinions are not drivven by facts, but  motivated by complexies they've got with kosher issues on their plates, with their national ID , etc.

Relevant true facts are so many... Please take two :  

1. If you are looking for stollen houses offered in Airbnb ?

please take into acount that more than million Jewish families where forced out of there homes in Eastern Europe during Word War II. Unlike western Europe contries, who give support & compensation, East Europe never pay for the stole. They simply live in those appartment, offer them in Airbnb. 

Same way , over 100000 properties where taken from Jews by Arab regemes , when the state of Israel was established. Who will check if not one of these housed now offered in Airbnb?

2. Is there a chance  Israeli Airbnb member is offering a house stoln from Arab? Well it could , but most chances you'll find it in Tel Aviv, not in the questionable Shomron

Simply because Tel Aviv became all Jewish during the bladdy war of 1948, where so many people, Arabs and Jews lost there homes.  On the other hand,Jewish Shomron, taken by Israel in 1967  is carfully established on no-man's lands, the Arab villages remain in there places