i want fixed my airbnb

i want fixed my airbnb

i am writting to you for to help me to fixed my acoount becouse i have seven differnet rooms, and when someone is login at my account he se that i have onlu one apartement ...Please  help me to fixed 

2 Replies 2
Vanessa-and-Kurt0
Level 10
Farmington, CT

@Adi-Vera0,

It looks like you have 1 listing for "ENTIRE HOME" with 1 bedoom. What you need tp do is create 7 different listings as "Private room".  It takes a while to enter them all but make sure they are named in a way that you know who stays where and the photos, bed setup and amenities are specific to each room. This also means you will have 7 calendars to manage.

Good luck

Andrea9
Level 10
Amsterdam, Netherlands

@Adi-Vera0

You need to make a separate listing for each unit you wish to rent as @Vanessa-and-Kurt0 say.

My comments are re. the images of your listing as posted now. As a guest I would want to also see the bathroom and any other space I would be using. As it is now (entire home) I would expect to not have to share the home with any other guest booking separately. This is VERY important.

Always make sure you are clear in whether a space is SHARED with you as host or other guests I would be using.

Also this tip: WHEN YOU TYPE A TEXT IN ALL CAPITALS, IT LOOKS AS IF YOU ARE SHOUTING. IT ALSO MAKES A LONGER TEXT much harder to read and thus easy to miss important details.