Airbnb: Now in 31 new languages

Airbnb
Official Account

Airbnb: Now in 31 new languages

AB17211472.jpg

We believe in a world where anyone can belong anywhere. That’s why we’re so excited to announce that Airbnb is now available in 31 new languages. From Albanian to Zulu, we’re taking further steps to help everyone feel welcome on Airbnb, no matter what language they speak.

Doubling our language offerings not only helps create a stronger sense of belonging—it also opens the door to even more potential guests. As we expand our support to a total of 62 languages, we also wanted to thank you for continuing to welcome people from different cultures and backgrounds. We know it’s hosts like you who keep our community growing and thriving every day.

Here are the 31 new languages we now support:

1. Albanian (Albania)
  2. Armenian (Armenia)
  3. Azeri (Azerbaijan)
  4. Bosnian (Bosnia)
  5. Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
  6. Chinese (Hong Kong)
  7. English (Australia)
  8. English (Canada)
  9. English (United Kingdom)
  10. Estonian (Estonia)
  11. French (Canada)
  12. Georgian (Georgia)
  13. Hindi (India)
  14. Irish (Ireland)
  15. Latvian (Latvia)
  16. Lithuanian (Lithuania)
  17. Macedonian (North Macedonia)
  18. Maltese (Malta)
  19. Montenegrin (Montenegro)
  20. Romanian (Romania)
  21. Serbian (Serbia)
  22. Slovak (Slovakia)
  23. Slovenian (Slovenia)
  24. Spanish (Argentina)
  25. Spanish (Latin America)
  26. Swahili (Africa)
  27. Tagalog (the Philippines)
  28. Ukranian (Ukraine)
  29. Vietnamese (Vietnam)
  30. Xhosa (South Africa)
  31. Zulu (South Africa)

How to choose from the 62 languages we now support:

From your computer or mobile device:

• Click here to select your language.

From your mobile app:

• The mobile app uses the language selected in your device settings. Go to your device settings to change to one of the new languages we now support. (Some devices and specific mobile OS versions may not include the same extensive language list.)

By increasing our language options, we hope more people will feel welcomed, respected, and appreciated—no matter where they live, what language they speak, and their cultural heritage.

99 Replies 99
Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

Dear Admin

You should add one more language "Bengali" or Bangla. About 300 Million people speak in this language globally. Hope we could find it soon.

Thank you.

Regards

Mizanur

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Wow, 300 million people–that's incredible! Do you speak Bangla?

Thanks @Md-Mizanur1 for the suggestion, I'll pass it back to the team. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I’m a Bangladeshi and Bengali is our language. 
The International Language Day which is observed on 21st February globally and recognised by the UNO is based on the day we observe it as our Language Martyr’s Day every year since 1952. 

I agree that it would be a good idea to add Bengali (Bangla).

Md-Mizanur1
Level 10
BSB, Brunei

yes I speak Bangla

Sayny0
Level 2
Suva, Fiji

Hi, how about  Fijian (iTaukei Language). My concern sometimes,  our account can be deleted if the Airbnb IT software system does not support our language and may read it as a strange code or strange language hence it can tell the system its a dangerous chat message / email/scam and we loose our guests. This will be  concern, if  our guests will be writing to us in the language it may be interpreted differently by the system.

Lynda148
Level 2
Corlette, Australia

Arabic? Or is the script a problem?

Carol5161
Level 1
Nelson Bay, Australia

Any chance of including Mandarin and Japanese?

日本語 (Japanese), 简体字 and 繁體字 (Simplified & Traditional scripts) are supported !

Mark-And-Lila0
Level 1
Bali, Indonesia

Do you have Basa Indonesian?

It writes: 'Bahasa Indonesia' and yes they have. I am a german 🙂 

@Mark-And-Lila0 wrote:

Do you have Basa Indonesian?

You said they have it? I don't see it in the list. Yes, it would be nice to add this to the llist

Teguh4
Level 1
Surabaya, Indonesia

Dear Admin,...

Nowadays,  Bahasa Indonesia most common used by tourists, Travellers, backpackers around the globe.

It would be richened if there is Bahasa Indonesia to be added to languages listed in our Airbnb aplication

Sincerely yours

Iskandar3
Level 1
Samarkand, Uzbekistan

Я бы добавил один из языков Центральной Азии - узбекский как язык самого многочисленного народа Средней Азии