Airbnb: Now in 31 new languages

Airbnb
Official Account

Airbnb: Now in 31 new languages

AB17211472.jpg

We believe in a world where anyone can belong anywhere. That’s why we’re so excited to announce that Airbnb is now available in 31 new languages. From Albanian to Zulu, we’re taking further steps to help everyone feel welcome on Airbnb, no matter what language they speak.

Doubling our language offerings not only helps create a stronger sense of belonging—it also opens the door to even more potential guests. As we expand our support to a total of 62 languages, we also wanted to thank you for continuing to welcome people from different cultures and backgrounds. We know it’s hosts like you who keep our community growing and thriving every day.

Here are the 31 new languages we now support:

1. Albanian (Albania)
  2. Armenian (Armenia)
  3. Azeri (Azerbaijan)
  4. Bosnian (Bosnia)
  5. Bulgarian (Bulgaria)
  6. Chinese (Hong Kong)
  7. English (Australia)
  8. English (Canada)
  9. English (United Kingdom)
  10. Estonian (Estonia)
  11. French (Canada)
  12. Georgian (Georgia)
  13. Hindi (India)
  14. Irish (Ireland)
  15. Latvian (Latvia)
  16. Lithuanian (Lithuania)
  17. Macedonian (North Macedonia)
  18. Maltese (Malta)
  19. Montenegrin (Montenegro)
  20. Romanian (Romania)
  21. Serbian (Serbia)
  22. Slovak (Slovakia)
  23. Slovenian (Slovenia)
  24. Spanish (Argentina)
  25. Spanish (Latin America)
  26. Swahili (Africa)
  27. Tagalog (the Philippines)
  28. Ukranian (Ukraine)
  29. Vietnamese (Vietnam)
  30. Xhosa (South Africa)
  31. Zulu (South Africa)

How to choose from the 62 languages we now support:

From your computer or mobile device:

• Click here to select your language.

From your mobile app:

• The mobile app uses the language selected in your device settings. Go to your device settings to change to one of the new languages we now support. (Some devices and specific mobile OS versions may not include the same extensive language list.)

By increasing our language options, we hope more people will feel welcomed, respected, and appreciated—no matter where they live, what language they speak, and their cultural heritage.

99 Replies 99
Agung14
Level 1
Jakarta, Indonesia

Indonesia Language is spoken by 260 million people please add one more language

Linn-And-Keiko0
Level 1
Kennewick, WA

I am Japanese and live in Kennewick WA. I hope many Japanese people from Japan will come visit my place. How can I advertise to Japanese people in Japan? 

Charmaine31
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Brilliant 👏🏽👏🏽

Aparna10
Level 1
Chandigarh, India

Please add Nepali (Gorkhali)

Eva1895
Level 1
Torrevieja, Spain

This is great but you should also consider the possibility of listing a property in a country different from the one where one lives.    In other words: to make your website truly international one should be able to  select the correct options/details for the property that is being listed, especially if it is in a different country and you are using for example the English website because you want to use the English language but the property is not in England but somewhere else.  Would be great if you could improve this as well.

Dear admin would you put the portuguese language in the list?.is it possible?

Monique657
Level 1
Newcastle upon Tyne, GB

It would be great if you could use two languages as a host. So for instance, I would write maybe a different description of the Lake District for Dutch guest than for English guests. If you could select the language you want to read at the top, that would be helpful.

Talia21
Level 2
St Leonards, Australia

And for those who tap emojie? Even I don't understand my question?

Louisa120
Level 1
Cape Town, ZA

Good day 

Thanks for the extensive list of languages supported by Airbnb. I’m from South Africa and very happy to see Xhosa and Zulu. However, please make a plan to include Afrikaans. This indigenous language is widely spoken and understood by millions in South Africa  as well as 1 million South Africans living in Australia. 

I can help with the translations, my WhatsApp is +44 7418 314387