Clarity about the Nest Superhost benefits

Airbnb
Official Account

Clarity about the Nest Superhost benefits

We’ve noticed some discussion lately about the discounted Nest products for Superhosts. To make it easier to understand who’s eligible and which products are discounted, we created an FAQ over on the Help Center.

Click here to go to the FAQ. If you have additional questions, please comment below and we’ll keep them in mind as we continue to evolve the Superhost program.

Update: [Please note this discount will be available from July 22nd] 

18 Replies 18
Regina-And-Mark0
Level 1
Colorado Springs, CO

I would like to get two Nest thermostats - we've been superhosts for a long time; I see that that is one of the discounts available, but no clickable link.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Nadia314
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Yes, where is the button "Get yours now"?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Nadia314 and @Regina-And-Mark0

Great to see you are going to make use of this discount. 

The 'Get yours now' button should be displaying in your Superhost rewards portal (you can find a link to this in your hosting dashboard, under Progress > Opportunities).

Is this not showing on your your page?

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Nadia314
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Nadia314
Level 2
Montreal, Canada
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the screenshots @Nadia314. I'm just going to check with the team about this and hopefully I can point you in the right direction. 🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Nadia314,

Just to check, I am sure this is all fine, but can I check if you are logged in when you have been visiting that page. This button will only show if you are logged in and identified as a Superhost. 🙂

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Nadia314
Level 2
Montreal, Canada

Yes, I'm logged in.

Ruth358
Level 1
Medford, NJ

I am a superhost and I do not have the "Get Yours Now" button showing on my host rewards page either.

Dave216
Level 2
Chicago, IL

I also have this problem.  I'm logged in and have been superhost for 3 cycles, but do not see the "Get Yours Now" link. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks  @Dave216 and @Ruth358 for letting me know about this. 

I have passed this over to the team and they are looking into why this is not appearing for you. I will let you know, when I have more information.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Craig256
Level 1
Wexford, PA

I cannot see the "Get Yours Now" link either... is this being corrected?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Craig256@Dave216@Ruth358@Nadia314@Regina-And-Mark0,

Thanks again for highlighting this.

I have spoken to our team and they have confirmed that this will actually be available from tomorrow – so we are a little early on this. I am sorry for this delay. To be on the safe side I have updated the original post here with a note.

Please let me know how this goes. 

I hope you enjoy shopping for your Nest products, it would be great to hear what you get for your home. 🙂

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Alaina6
Level 1
San Diego, CA

Hi @Lizzie,

Just to confirm, I am located in CA, would I be able to access the discount link on July 22nd?

Best,

Alaina