Clarity about the Nest Superhost benefits

Airbnb
Official Account

Clarity about the Nest Superhost benefits

We’ve noticed some discussion lately about the discounted Nest products for Superhosts. To make it easier to understand who’s eligible and which products are discounted, we created an FAQ over on the Help Center.

Click here to go to the FAQ. If you have additional questions, please comment below and we’ll keep them in mind as we continue to evolve the Superhost program.

Update: [Please note this discount will be available from July 22nd] 

18 Replies 18
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Alaina6,

Great to meet you. Yes, this discount is available across the US. You should now see this in your Superhost Rewards portal (once logged in). 

It would be great to hear how you get on. 🙂

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Liz78
Level 2
Alpine, TX

I have gone from the airbnb superhost perk page (several times) to the nest airbnb page (also several times) nest.com/support/article/Airbnb-Superhost-FAQ#redeem-discounts

but the link on the airbnb page (

Discounts on Nest products
Get up to 30% off select Nest connected home products, in available countries.)

does not seem to exist as far as ordering product - specifically nest thermostats and nest protect - which are offered at 30% discount supposedly?

also i have 2 properties and it seems that one is limited to only ordering for one property?

any suggestions on what i may be missing as far as accessing these perks?

thanks !

Liz in Texas

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Liz78@Craig256@Dave216,  @Ruth358@Nadia314@Regina-And-Mark0,

Just to let you know this discount is now available and should be showing in your Superhost rewards portal (you can find a link to this in your hosting dashboard, under Progress > Opportunities).

If you can, please let me know how you get on and it would be great to hear what products you get for your home. 🙂

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

I was hoping to use this discount but it seems to have disappeared from my superhost page - does it still exist? Last time I checked I'm sure it said it was valid at least until the end of december. Thanks!