December 2017 Community Center Highlights

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

December 2017 Community Center Highlights

Hello everyone,

2017 is already a distant memory to many of us, but I still thought it would be interesting to share with you the Community Highlights for December, because in my opinion it was a pretty good month here in the Community Center. 🙂

Here are a few stats:

Dec Highlights.png

**Most Helpful Answer - can only be selected in the Help board.

A huge thank you to our top 20 Community Center contributors this month@Marzena4@David126@Matthew285@Emiel1@Helga0@Linda108@Marit-Anne0@Edwin57@Clare0@Helen3@Alice-and-Jeff0@Rene-and-Zac0@Fred13@Kelly149@Cynthia-and-Chris1@Lawrene0@Jeff158@Kimberly54@Robin4@Mark26

One of the highlights for me was our wonderful 'Month of Celebration'. Each day a different story, experience, tip and what amazing topics we got. A huge thank you to everyone who took part creating a post as part of this, it was a community effort: 

Helga, Kelly, @Robin, Alice & Jeff, @Karen & Brian@Βασίλης & Ann, Kimberly, @Joanne Flynn, Marzena, @Andrea@Andrew, Robin, Fred, @J-Renato0@Marie@Kimberly@Oomesh Kumarsingh, David, @Jose. You all put in a great amount of effort and thought and each one was quite unique and had it own character. Thank you all. If you have missed any of the stories, you can presently find them in our Month of Celebration overview. 🙂

Other highlights from the month:

• @Patricia844, started a great discussion asking for tips of what type of furniture she should buy for her new listing. There are some great responses. If you have any suggestions, please do continue to add or if you are perhaps on the look out for suggestions yourself! 🙂
  • Thanks go to @Justin47, who has created some fantastic video guides with tips for What to put in your listing and what to leave out, and Important things to think about before going live with your listing. Great topics.
  • Also, there was a huge amount of holiday joy here in the CC this year, a lot of us speak to each other on a daily basis, but it is always nice to hear an extra kind word and best wishes for the year ahead, thanks to all of you who shared your thanks to other community members. 

Not forgetting:

• Community Center Update–although this was mainly behind the scenes, you may have noticed that a few things have changed here in the CC. As you have now had a little time to explore these, I hope you are enjoying the updates we have made. Please do share any feedback or ideas for things you would like to see in the Community Center, here. It is always such a great help. 
  • Host Voice–you may have noticed that the Product Team have responded to a few more Community ideas. Here, here and here.
  • Host Guarantee–similarly with previous months, we have gone directly to the team behind this, to get responses to the community's frequently asked questions. If you missed the topic, take a look here
  • December Host Newsletter–if you missed this month's edition, never fear, the link is here

These are just some of the highlights, please feel free to share others. 🙂 

We wish you a very happy January and a great year for all, both in the CC and out (I have a good feeling about this year). If you are already thinking ahead for this year, take a look at this discussion, regarding improvements to your home: Your home: plans for 2018!

Thank you to everyone for being part of the CC and feel free to share any of your highlights from the month (or 2017!), it would be great to hear from you.

Lizzie (and @Quincy)

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

0 Replies 0