February 2018 Host Voice

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

February 2018 Host Voice

HV.png

Hello everyone,

As many of you know, Host Voice is a place where you can share and support ideas for features you would like Airbnb to develop. The most supported ideas are then shown to our Product Team and responded to.

There are many great ideas already in Host Voice. In order for an idea to reach our Product Team they need your support, so please visit the board to up-vote those ideas you like.  

Since introducing Host Voice, our first aim has always been to make sure your voice is heard and that we come back on the most popular ideas. The type of ideas being shared, varies in size and scope. As a result, many different teams are involved in exploring and responding  top-voted ideas. As you can imagine, this is quite complex, but your idea can be a great step in the right direction. 🙂

With this in mind, I am pleased to share four ideas that have been responded to this month:

To view all of the ideas with responses from Airbnb, explore the ‘Featured’ section in Host Voice.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

2 Replies 2
Andy258
Level 1
Manila, Philippines

Hello Lizzie, 

i would like to propose some ideas to you for making hostings more attractive and at the same time more profitable for the host and more enjoyable for guests which you can apply to the whole air bnb network. i'd love to hear from you if you are interested in my ideas. 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Andy258,

Great to meet you. It is fantastic to hear you have some ideas. This is exactly what Host Voice is for, I wonder if you would be able to share your ideas in the Host Voice board, this way other community members can see them and support them if they too like the sound of them. 🙂

If you have any questions on how to do this, please just let me know, I'm happy to help.

I look forward to hearing about them.

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.