Getting started in the Community Center

Airbnb
Official Account

Getting started in the Community Center

Airbnb exists to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere, and at its heart is its community. The Community Center is here to enable you to come together to inspire, share knowledge and stories, and to support one another.

To help you get started, here are a few handy tips:

How to encourage community spirit

One of the best things about a community is that it brings people together. To make sure the Community Center remains a healthy and inviting space, please:

• Respect each other and show appreciation when someone shares useful content
  • Remember to post full answers and stay on topic when replying to a person’s request for advice or help
  • Keep an open mind and see the good in each other

For more details, take a look at our Community Center Guidelines.

What do community members talk about here?

There’s a huge variety of conversations, so to make it easier to find and explore, we have several different Discussion Rooms. If you’re looking for a specific topic, try starting with a search.

If you need to speak to Customer Service, please contact them directly on +1-415-800-5959 / +1-855-424-7262 (toll-free).

How can I contribute?

We can all contribute to the life of our community, whether you are new to hosting or have years of experience. Here are the main ways to get involved:

• Support a post: give appreciation to a comment, by clicking the thumbs up button
  • Reply to a topic: click ‘Reply’ or ‘Join the Conversation’ to join the conversation on a topic
  • Create a new topic: if you have a question or wish to start a new discussion, visit the relevant discussion room and click ‘Start a Conversation’
  • Share your knowledge: fancy writing a Community Guide or sharing a story? These are great resources for others, so please feel free to get creative and share yours

Where to start?

Why not introduce yourself to the Community here; we’d love to hear from you.

If you have any questions or just want to say hello, feel free to message either of your Community Managers, @Lizzie@Stephanie or @Quincy.

We look forward to welcoming you to the community.

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

A warm welcome to the Community Center. 

My name is Lizzie and I am the Community Manager here. We have a great community here, so I hope you will enjoy exploring and meeting others. 

If you have any questions on how the Community Center works, feel free to send me a message. 

I look forward to speaking with you soon.

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi all, 

Welcome to the Community Center—it's great to have you here with us!

I'm Quincy, the Community Manager along with my lovely colleagues Lizzie and Steph. The Community Center is a great place to share experiences with each other, therefore, making it a great source of information! 

I look forward to seeing you around in the Community Center!

Quincy 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey there!

Starting anything new can be a little bit daugnting but we are all here to help. As some of you already know, my name is Stephanie and I'm a Community Manager here on the Airbnb CC, along with Lizzie and Quincy. 

If you're struggling with, or have any questions at all about, this platform, please do let any of us know! Hover over one of our names or avatar (picture) and choose to Send Message!

Cheers and I look forward to seeing your contributions soon!

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines