I will be away...exciting times....!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I will be away...exciting times....!!

Celebration

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a fantastic start to your week. 

I just wanted to let you know that I will be away from tomorrow (Oct 11th) until Wednesday Oct 25th. As I speak to so many of you every day, I wanted to let you know it is an exciting time for me, as I will be getting married! 🙂

I will be leaving you in good hands as @Quincy will be here and if you are lucky you might also spot our old friend @Kirstie who now manages the French speaking Community Center, @Dimitri0 from the German speaking CC who I believe many of your may have seen around before and also @Gaby from the Portuguese speaking CC (what a dream team). 

Also, just to mention in my absence, I will be leaving the odd interesting post which will be shared with you whilst I am away, so do keep your eyes posted for that. I really look forward to hearing your thoughts when I get back.

I wish you all an amazing couple of weeks, don't have too much fun without me! 🙂

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

63 Replies 63
Kirstie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello again everyone!! It's good to be back 🙂

As Lizzie said, I will be helping out in the CC along with Quincy, Dimitri and Gaby while Lizzie is off getting married (whoop!), so please let me or any of the others know if you need anything, we're happy to help!

Looking forward to seeing what's going on in the English CC!

Kirstie

The English CC?  LOL!!!!  You @Kirstie  crack me up !  Dare I warn you that a soap opera exist here?  hahaha. 

Thanks for stepping in and helping.  I am sure you and @Quincy @Gaby will see a few private messages from me along the way.  

I  try to help Lizzie as much as I can in more than a few ways.  :))

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

@Lizzie Nothing can be better than starting your own family. Appreciate and honour it your whole life. Congratulations for your upcoming wedding! 

Branka-and-Silvia0
Level 10
Zagreb, Croatia

oooo congratulations @Lizzie  :)))) 

Ria16
Level 10
Northland, New Zealand

All the very best on your up coming wedding @Lizzie

Congratulations!

Gaby
Administrator
Administrator
London, United Kingdom

Hey guys! : )

Hope you are all fine.

We are all super excited for Lizzie. ❤ I am sure you are too.

I will be around for the next 2 weeks. Send me a DM, if you need help or just want to have a chat.

Gaby

-----

Por favor consulte as Normas da comunidade

Clara116
Level 10
Pensacola, FL

@Lizzie How very wonderful Lizzie - Congratulations! May your new life be fully blessed and may you be showered with love, peace and JOY.  Have a wonderful celebration and make sure and share pics, info and fun wedding happenings.

Warmest regards,

Clara

Congratulations @Lizzie !!!

Lee162
Level 2
Vietnam

oh, that's great ! Happy your celebration !

i am looking forward to waiting you comeback

Momi0
Level 10
Honolulu, HI

@Lizzie  Does this mean you are coming to Hawaii for your honeymoon!?!?!?  :))  OMG - how incredibly exciting for you both!  Thank you so much for your lovely message you sent me this morning....you certainly peaked my interest on what the good news was about...and boy did I grin A LOT when I finally read your link.  

Since I'm weeks away from celebrating my 18th Wedding Anniversary, I think this might entitle me to give you some great advice....HAHAAHA.....here's some very geniune good advice to you...."Never say No to your Wonderful Husband"....and here's my advice to your wonderful husband...."Don't Ask Lizzie Everyday for Something!"   LOL!  (get it?)  - hope you are chuckling.  

I can't wait to find out where you are headed for your honeymoon.  Its gonna be the BEST days ever for you.  Hawaii is a great destination to celebrate one year of marriage too  -hint hint. 

Thanks for sharing the GOOD NEWS, gonna miss you, but I bet you are not gonna miss all the reported posts huh?  LOL

Enjoy that First Dance with hubby.....forget about all those around you and just hug him tight.  and rememember THAT moment.  XOXO

If you feel that me or another host have helped you, feel free to click on the "thumbs up" button at the end of any post. Thank you so much.

Aloha, Momi

Great way to contact Airbnb or via Twitter at AirbnbHelp / Facebook

Awwwh, Lizzie. Congratulations !

Best regards

Ann & Vassilis,

Bruce43
Level 10
Kfar Blum, Israel

@Lizzie good to hear you so happy Lizzie.marriage is Good. I was married a few times in the past, and I enjoyed it.

Is it this is the day every girl dreams about.?

May you have health, wealth and exciting times and of course happiness.

bruce

Lisa658
Level 10
Hervey Bay, Australia

@Lizzie

Congratulations to you both.  I hope it is a wonderful 2 weeks where you make many happy lifelong memories, Lisa