I will be away...exciting times....!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

I will be away...exciting times....!!

Celebration

Hello everyone,

I hope you are having a fantastic start to your week. 

I just wanted to let you know that I will be away from tomorrow (Oct 11th) until Wednesday Oct 25th. As I speak to so many of you every day, I wanted to let you know it is an exciting time for me, as I will be getting married! 🙂

I will be leaving you in good hands as @Quincy will be here and if you are lucky you might also spot our old friend @Kirstie who now manages the French speaking Community Center, @Dimitri0 from the German speaking CC who I believe many of your may have seen around before and also @Gaby from the Portuguese speaking CC (what a dream team). 

Also, just to mention in my absence, I will be leaving the odd interesting post which will be shared with you whilst I am away, so do keep your eyes posted for that. I really look forward to hearing your thoughts when I get back.

I wish you all an amazing couple of weeks, don't have too much fun without me! 🙂

Thanks so much,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

63 Replies 63
Bruce43
Level 10
Kfar Blum, Israel

@Lizzie congrats on your new path Lizzie.

Cornwall is beautiful we drove all along the coast last month.

The scenery and people were terrific.And Devon too

I have closed down my Airbnb and rented it to a student who goes to a technical collage 15 min away.

It was fun while it lasted I will always cherish my guestbook.

And all the help from all the great hosts.

Be well and prosper.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Bruce43,

Great to hear from you. Thanks for your well wishes. 

It is fantastic to hear you travelled through Devon and Cornwall. Did you have any scones on your journey? 🙂 Where did you visit?

I am sorry to hear about your listing, but I am glad you have been able to still rent it out and hopefully you will be able to return in the near future to Airbnb. In the meantime you can continue on your exciting travels around the world on Airbnb instead!!

Thanks again for your comment. I am so pleased you are continuing to pop back to the CC, we miss you. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

J-Renato0
Level 10
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

@Lizzie
Congrats to you both ! All the best for the present days and future !!
I have seen this post only day... that is why I am late...  I was away in the begining of the month.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks @J-Renato0, it was a lovely day thank you. One I will remember for a long time! 🙂

It is great to hear you have been away, I thought this might be the case as I have spoken to you for a few weeks. Did you go some nice?

--------------------