Join CEO Brian Chesky for a live event on 2021 travel trends, Feb. 18 at 10 a.m. PT

Airbnb
Official Account

Join CEO Brian Chesky for a live event on 2021 travel trends, Feb. 18 at 10 a.m. PT

BeloRauschBG (1).png

Hosts around the globe are invited to join Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky Feb. 18, at 10 a.m. PT, for a live Host Premiere Event. Tune in to hear him share travel trends for 2021 and be among the first in the world to experience Airbnb’s exciting new global Host campaign, Made possible by Hosts.

Join here: airbnb.com/live (Event now ended)

----------Update Feb 18th----------

Thank you to everyone who was able to join. We heard that some of you were unable to access the video, and we apologise for the technical difficulties. The good news is there will be a full recap video and summary available on Monday, Feb. 22. In the meantime you can catch some of the films featured in the campaign—and learn about top travel trends for 2021—in our Resource Center 

Thank you. 

74 Replies 74
Sara451
Level 3
Lisbon, Portugal

What time is that in Europe, London time (GMT) please?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Sara451,

It's 6PM London time and Lisbon time.  🙂 

Hopefully you can tune in. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Till-and-Jutta0
Host Advisory Board Alumni
Stuttgart, Germany

19:00 MEZ (Berlin, Wien, Bern, Rom)

Lilian3
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

I think that at 7pm 

Lilian3
Level 2
New Jersey, United States

I think that at 7pm

Sarah977
Level 10
Sayulita, Mexico

@Airbnb You mean those magical, meaningful moments that turn into days and weeks and months of trying to deal with your customer disservice dept. and being ignored and dismissed?

The CEO can make as many PR videos full of empty rhetoric as he wants, I certainly won't be wasting my time watching them anymore.

It's the equivalent of golfing while your impeachment trial is taking place.

@Sarah977  Aren't you worried that someone at AirBnB will dislike these kinds of comments and then suddenly ban you from the platform? I've seen so many horror stories of being being banned without explanation.

@Sean95  No, I'm not worried about that. Yes, they ban hosts for all sorts of bogus reasons like a guest making up some story about the place not being safe, but never heard of anyone being banned just because they made negative or sarcastic comments on this forum- there have been tons if those here from multiple hosts and they're all still here.

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Lizzie 

Will this announcement be recorded so that we can later watch the video?

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Ute42 !

Yes, the video will be available a day or so after the event. The delay is so the transcript can be translated into supported languages. We'll also be posting a summary of the event in each language CC, translated.

Many thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Dave-and-Wyn0
Level 2
Milwaukee, WI

Will this broadcast be available to download at will if we will not be able to sit in at the original time?

Scott1308
Level 2
Cable, WI

Airbnb is now blocking all 4 digit numbers!!!!  Key codes are blocked with "phone number hidden"!  The year of the stay is hidden/blocked with "phone number hidden"!  We change our key codes after each renter, so we do not use ABB to send the codes 3 days prior (using the "amenity"), too much of a hassle to deal with ABB!!!  When sending a guest a confirmation letter that has always included the key code and the dates, they are now hidden!  It took 73 minutes on the phone with ABB to resolve the 1 issue, AND, the ABB Rep. said they could not change it, we would have to do this each time!   Say what?!  We typically provide the link to the Chamber of Commerce so renters can check COVID related closures. Well OH NO!!!  ABB blocked/hide that!!!!  We also provide info to attractions, and if we don't have the link, we say "google" it. OH NO!  They now block/hide google!  What is wrong with ABB?!  

Our rental is on an island on Lake Superior, and it is accessed via a ferry when the lake is ice free.  It is February, the is too thick for the ferry, not thick enough for car traffic, so there is an "ice sled" that transports people (no vehicles), across to the island.  We always put the website of the ferry for the schedule.  ABB WILL NOT ALLOW the website!!!!  What?!  That is the only means of transport to the island! To our rental! Yes, we have renters in the winter! All winter long!

We can not have people stranded on an island, without a vehicle, in the winter!!!

ABB need to do something!!!!  Their algorithms are totally messed up!!!  We've seen enough complaints regarding this.   Do something ABB!

hi @Scott1308 thanks for sharing this. i will get the team to look into it. 

Best, Catherine

Hi @Catherine-Powell Something needs to be done about this problem ASAP!  Every booking has this problem when we send a confirmation letter!  Why should we have to sit on the phone for over an hour with a ABB rep., who keeps transferring us, for EVERY SINGLE BOOKING! Why? It is high time something is changed!