Join CEO Brian Chesky for a live event on 2021 travel trends, Feb. 18 at 10 a.m. PT

Airbnb
Official Account

Join CEO Brian Chesky for a live event on 2021 travel trends, Feb. 18 at 10 a.m. PT

BeloRauschBG (1).png

Hosts around the globe are invited to join Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky Feb. 18, at 10 a.m. PT, for a live Host Premiere Event. Tune in to hear him share travel trends for 2021 and be among the first in the world to experience Airbnb’s exciting new global Host campaign, Made possible by Hosts.

Join here: airbnb.com/live (Event now ended)

----------Update Feb 18th----------

Thank you to everyone who was able to join. We heard that some of you were unable to access the video, and we apologise for the technical difficulties. The good news is there will be a full recap video and summary available on Monday, Feb. 22. In the meantime you can catch some of the films featured in the campaign—and learn about top travel trends for 2021—in our Resource Center 

Thank you. 

74 Replies 74

Thanks for this Event - keeps us going and looking positive into the future. Happy to see more in the next days.

Viele Grüsse,

Claudia

Outdoor and Relax in Black Forest

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Great to hear you enjoyed the event @Claudia2. Thank you for sharing this. Lots to be optimistic about in 2021, are you counting down the days until you can host again? 

I wish you well with your year. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

@Lizzie  thank you so much!

YES, we do count the days... 3,2,1........

Viele Grüsse,

Claudia

Outdoor and Relax in Black Forest

Kris3024
Level 2
Herne, Belgium

I cannot watch it on YouTube.  « This video is private »?  Does somebody has an explanation?  Or can help?

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Me too @Kris3024  😪

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Kris3024,

Nice to meet you. I'm sorry you were unable to view the live event due to the technical difficulties. As the Youtube links were showing the live event and it has now finished it's no longer active.  The good news is there will be a full recap video and summary available on Monday, Feb. 22. In the meantime you can catch some of the films featured in the campaign—and learn about top travel trends for 2021—in our Resource Center.

I hope this helps a little in the meantime. Let me know how you get on if you can.

Thank you,

Lizzie

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello everyone,

Thank you to everyone who was able to join, it's great to see you lovely comments popping up. Please do continue to share you thoughts here. 

We heard that some of you weren’t able to access the video, and we apologise for the technical difficulties. The good news is there will be a full recap video and summary available on Monday, Feb. 22. In the meantime you can catch some of the films featured in the campaign—and learn about top travel trends for 2021—in our Resource Center.

Thank you,

Lizzie

--------------------

Michael5518
Level 2
Cologne, Germany

Well, this was  really disappointing to me. The future (of travel and for airbnb hosts) will be great but different, that's the message? Did i miss something important? 

To be fair, yes, probably more local, etc. But really, that is why your CEO is speaking? I don't get it. What a waste of time.

Jerry250
Level 7
England, United Kingdom

The video my link went to just before 6pm UK time (when event was due to start) was a 2 hour 'test' recording of 2 Airbnb staffer techies running a rehearsal. First scene  with techie A sitting in a basement wearing black face covering checking the global translators could see and hear the videos that would be played at the big event. Then a couple of the new promos. Big black hole for a while, then a scene in 'Brian's pad' where techie B spent considerable time working out whether Brian should sit camera left or in the middle of screen. You couldn't make it up. Looking at twitter I'm not the only viewer who disappeared into an airbinb black hole.

@Lizzie How did this happen?

Pippa13
Level 3
Weybridge, United Kingdom

It was a technical shambles.  A shame as I really wanted what Brian C had to say.

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Lizzie Worked great here in the Netherlands. I thought the commercials were pretty great. I especially loved the one with the older couple and the one with the college kids. 

Ram1457
Level 2
Kathmandu, Nepal

I missed live coz of time difference. I am happy with airbnb. Thanks all the team for making such a great.

Silvia1163
Level 2
Seixal, Portugal

I loved to hear Mr. Brian Chesky and the new plans of Airbnb of putting these  videos, and the optimistic way of talking. I am already delighted to be hostess throug Airbnb and for sure waiting for the new guests that I also will begin to travel.

Ready for work and continue the pleasure to have guests. I always travel a lot as Airline Staff, so receiving guests is like travelling again...

Thanks for your advises. Regards

Silvia Ramalho

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

How lovely and positive @Silvia1163 , always great to hear.

Did you know we have a Brazilian and Portuguese speaking dedicated space here on the CC? You can check it out here Central da Communidade.

@May will be very happy to see you there!

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Iben8
Level 1
Kolding, Denmark

@Airbnb cool to see the videos! maybe it will be possible for hosts to upload a video in the future next to all the pictures we can upload today.