Join CEO Brian Chesky for a live event on 2021 travel trends, Feb. 18 at 10 a.m. PT

Airbnb
Official Account

Join CEO Brian Chesky for a live event on 2021 travel trends, Feb. 18 at 10 a.m. PT

BeloRauschBG (1).png

Hosts around the globe are invited to join Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky Feb. 18, at 10 a.m. PT, for a live Host Premiere Event. Tune in to hear him share travel trends for 2021 and be among the first in the world to experience Airbnb’s exciting new global Host campaign, Made possible by Hosts.

Join here: airbnb.com/live (Event now ended)

----------Update Feb 18th----------

Thank you to everyone who was able to join. We heard that some of you were unable to access the video, and we apologise for the technical difficulties. The good news is there will be a full recap video and summary available on Monday, Feb. 22. In the meantime you can catch some of the films featured in the campaign—and learn about top travel trends for 2021—in our Resource Center 

Thank you. 

74 Replies 74

Airbnb is now blocking all 4 digit numbers!!!!  Key codes are blocked with "phone number hidden"!  The year of the stay is hidden/blocked with "phone number hidden"!  We change our key codes after each renter, so we do not use ABB to send the codes 3 days prior (using the "amenity"), too much of a hassle to deal with ABB!!!  When sending a guest a confirmation letter that has always included the key code and the dates, they are now hidden!  It took 73 minutes on the phone with ABB to resolve the 1 issue, AND, the ABB Rep. said they could not change it, we would have to do this each time!   Say what?!  We typically provide the link to the Chamber of Commerce so renters can check COVID related closures. Well OH NO!!!  ABB blocked/hide that!!!!  We also provide info to attractions, and if we don't have the link, we say "google" it. OH NO!  They now block/hide google!  What is wrong with ABB?!  

ABB need to do something!!!!  Their algorithms are totally messed up!!!  We've seen enough complaints regarding this.   Do something ABB!  Why should we be required to sit on the phone with a rep. for over an hour each time we send a confirmation email to a renter?!

@Lizzie 

Here we go, this link works. Brian just said "what do You love most about hosting".

This seems to be live. Thank You.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Brilliant, thanks for the update @Ute42. Sorry for the delay, there will also be a recap, but enjoy the rest of the event. 🙂 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

So the video has just ended after running 84 mins! - It was supposed to START 33 mins ago! @Lizzie @Ute42 @Gordon0 @Pippa13  !

Pippa13
Level 3
Weybridge, United Kingdom

Did I get the time wrong - 6pm in UK?

Helen350
Level 10

Me too @Pippa13 ! - It's finished! After 84 mins! (I caught the last 5!)

Pippa13
Level 3
Weybridge, United Kingdom

Helen350
Level 10

@Pippa13 - Shambles indeed! (Did we expect anything else?)

Your link is only giving me a black screen & some dreadful music ....

@Lizzie 

Ciro45
Level 2
Curitiba, Brazil

Thanks for making all it possible for us, Brian!

Alberto227
Level 4
Porto, Portugal

Great video. I like to share a video I made too:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfE2KRAJrvY

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

Hello everyone,

pls note that You can already rewind the video-event and watch it from the start. I'm just doing this.

@Helen350 

Helen350
Level 10

Not working @Ute42 ... Just a black screen & some irritating music! @Lizzie 

Helen350
Level 10

...Ah! - It starts at 49mins..... Ours it not to reason why.....

Helen350
Level 10

... So I watched 10 mins, went off to cook dinner , & when I came back, it's telling me "This video is private"! 

I'm feeling gaslighted!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Helen350,

I'm so sorry you weren't able to watch all of the event. The event is no longer available on Youtube now that it's finished. 

A full recap video and summary will be available on Monday, Feb. 22. In the meantime you can catch some of the films featured in the campaign—and learn about top travel trends for 2021—in our Resource Center

Hopefully you will find this useful. 

Side-note, I hope you dinner was nice, my stomach is saying it's nearly dinner time. 🙂 

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.