Meet the new Reservations List — inspired by you

Airbnb
Official Account

Meet the new Reservations List — inspired by you

Reservations Page Article.jpg

You’ve told us that the Reservations List is an important tool for managing your listing on Airbnb, so we want to make sure it has the functionality you need. We asked hosts in the Community Center how you use the Reservations List and what improvements you’d like to see. Then we redesigned the page from the ground up, incorporating some of your feedback.

Reservations.png
 Here are some of the improvements you can expect:

Easier access: Many of you told us that the Reservations List had become difficult to find. To address this, we added a direct link to the main navigation at the top of your page (to the right of Inbox). Now, you can access your reservations anytime, without having to bookmark the page.

Better navigation: As we added information to the Reservations List over the years, it became difficult to scan quickly for the details you wanted. So we moved some of the information around to make the page cleaner and more intuitive.

The most important information is listed in the columns. Click the Details button in the right column to open a full-page view of the reservation, including the payout breakdown, additional guests (if applicable), cancellation policy, and more. We also redesigned the page to be more printer-friendly so that your downloadable reports are easier to read.

Sort and filter functions: We added sort and filter capabilities to give you more ways to view your list of reservations. You can now view your reservations by Upcoming or All, as well as sort by booked dates. We’ll continue to add sorting and filtering functionality, so watch for more updates.

Downloadable Reservations List: Your Reservations List is now more portable. By popular demand, we’ve introduced a brand new export functionality. Now you can export your entire Reservations List as a comma-separated values (CSV) file, which you can open in Excel or another spreadsheet app.

More accessible calendar syncing: The calendar syncing function is now easier to find under the Export menu in the upper right of your Reservations List. You can export your reservations to any calendar that uses the iCalendar format, such as Google Calendar. 

Consolidated follow-up menu: You still have all of the follow-up actions available that you can take on a specific reservation, including Call, Email, or Cancel. We moved these functions to a submenu that you can access by clicking the three dots to the right of the Details button. On this menu you’ll also find the reservation number and VAT invoices (if applicable), so that they’re always easily on hand.

Ongoing feedback: We want your continued input so that we can keep improving the Reservations List, so we included a feedback module on the page. You can submit your ideas anytime for making the Reservations List even more powerful.

Stay tuned for more changes as we continue updating the Reservations List!

134 Replies 134
Bren10
Level 1
New York, NY

excellent! keep up the great work

Alaa20
Level 2
Alexandria, Egypt

I Like it so much thanx Airbnb for that good effort .. and I hope you make more effort at Analytics the places and prices just give us clear feed back about the traffic which comes to the place .. Thanx a lot 

Alaa Eissa
Marie1747
Level 1
Joanna, Australia

While I appreciate the changes that you have made to facilitate the booking process, I am still not easily able to manage bookings as they relate to our 2 bedroom cottage.

We need to charge an extra fee for the use of 2 bedrooms, but it is impossible to ascertain the number of bedrooms required when an initial request is made. e.g. When a booking is made for 2 guests, I then need to message somehow to find out whether this is for a couple or 2 separate guests. Could you advise how this may be more easily managed?

Patricia331
Level 2
Buenos Aires, Argentina

I would like to i form that my house wont be available lo march 2020. Thanks for all your help!!

Magdalene9
Level 2
Maryland, United States

I am still to get used to this new development. Thanks for your efforts. 

Andrée36
Level 1
Melbourne, Australia

Please provide another empty column for hosts' notes

Martha354
Level 2
Murfreesboro, TN

Well done!

Thank you.

There have been some major changes to my account. The rent was suppose to be 700 for the month. I don't know what happened. If you are no longer interested that's fine but the fees are incorrect in this. The $700 was firm This may be an older home but rent in Florida is expensive and so are hotels. Please let me know what I can do without cancelling. I tried to also note I am not ready till the 1st of Dec. but the calendar would not allow me to do those changes. Do you have a picture of your passport? I do need to make sure you are not a felon. 

Thank you

Jennifer

Available to chat tonight after 6 pm.

I have cancer testing to go through. I need time to recover fully afterwards.

No refunds back. Pay on a weekly basis. Thankyou. I do have family come in from time to time. 

@Jennifer2232 

Hi Jennifer, this is a discussion group. Your email looks like a reply to a guest enquiry. It looks like you may not yet be ready to host

From looking at your Airbnb website I can see that your details show that you are promoting your home as cheap rent, with an 80% discount for weekly rentals and a 90% discount for monthly bookings. The nightly rate is currently showing as $75 australian. It may be that you wish to update some of these details. 

You have written how often you wish to be paid- weekly. But all this is organised automatically via Airbnb systems, and cannot be changed. Payments flow between bank accounts via the website.

With so much uncertainty on your part, at this time you may not be ready to share your home via sn internet service. There is still a lot for you to learn about understanding how to manage your web tools and to set and receive payments.

I recommend you contact  Airbnb helpline, or a trusted friend who has good experience as an Airbnb host, so you can spend time learning how to snooze your listing until you are ready to host.

Spend time learning how the website works before you go public.

Please reconsider the way you address guests as the term felon is not  advisable. 

Good luck with your health and your hosting.

Beat regards.

Karen2385
Level 1
Saint Kitts and Nevis

I can not login into my calendar to block off dates.

Sandra170
Level 2
Miami Beach, FL

I miss the breakdown of the nightly price calculated by Airbnb on the reservations. It does not say anymore if for instance the price for extra guests is included or excluded from the price that Airbnb states per night. Since prices can vary between Monday to Friday and on weekends, it is not visible if Airbnb has an average price they charge the guests. Please add the exact breakdown next to the nightly price showing how it is calculated for better understanding.

Also, the price should not be covered up on the calendar, once a guest books. Airbnb should leave the price on the calendar visible to hosts for better understanding of Airbnb's calculated average nightly price charged to guests.

Francoise-and-Susan0
Level 1
Old Reynella, AU

I'm looking forward to navigating this..should make things a lots easier to find and also if we could have a link in there to the emails we send to guests before they arrive. I use a standard welcome email when their booking is confirmed and very often they respond to that email with Check in time adjustments. So to have a link that would enable me to see any emails would be very beneficial. Thanks, keep up the good work. Cheers, Françoise & Susan

wellcome its good mathed for bookings

Krunoslav2
Level 2
Zagreb, HR

I am very satisfited,what you made for our job. Thanks for helping us!

Shannon417
Level 2
Redondo Beach, CA

Thank you for always being open to listening and making changes. Much of the new changes are great. A recent change is most frustrating. We Host multiple listings. The most recent update, within the last few days, replaced the "Listing" with "Booked". 

Now, we are forced to toggle back and forth to figure out which guest name (reservation) goes with each listing. Hand writing the listing name on our print out.

Please either provide a resolution. Thank You!