Meet the new Reservations List โ€” inspired by you

Airbnb
Official Account

Meet the new Reservations List โ€” inspired by you

Reservations Page Article.jpg

Youโ€™ve told us that the Reservations List is an important tool for managing your listing on Airbnb, so we want to make sure it has the functionality you need. We asked hosts in the Community Center how you use the Reservations List and what improvements youโ€™d like to see. Then we redesigned the page from the ground up, incorporating some of your feedback.

Reservations.png
 Here are some of the improvements you can expect:

Easier access: Many of you told us that the Reservations List had become difficult to find. To address this, we added a direct link to the main navigation at the top of your page (to the right of Inbox). Now, you can access your reservations anytime, without having to bookmark the page.

Better navigation: As we added information to the Reservations List over the years, it became difficult to scan quickly for the details you wanted. So we moved some of the information around to make the page cleaner and more intuitive.

The most important information is listed in the columns. Click the Details button in the right column to open a full-page view of the reservation, including the payout breakdown, additional guests (if applicable), cancellation policy, and more. We also redesigned the page to be more printer-friendly so that your downloadable reports are easier to read.

Sort and filter functions: We added sort and filter capabilities to give you more ways to view your list of reservations. You can now view your reservations by Upcoming or All, as well as sort by booked dates. Weโ€™ll continue to add sorting and filtering functionality, so watch for more updates.

Downloadable Reservations List: Your Reservations List is now more portable. By popular demand, weโ€™ve introduced a brand new export functionality. Now you can export your entire Reservations List as a comma-separated values (CSV) file, which you can open in Excel or another spreadsheet app.

More accessible calendar syncing: The calendar syncing function is now easier to find under the Export menu in the upper right of your Reservations List. You can export your reservations to any calendar that uses the iCalendar format, such as Google Calendar. 

Consolidated follow-up menu: You still have all of the follow-up actions available that you can take on a specific reservation, including Call, Email, or Cancel. We moved these functions to a submenu that you can access by clicking the three dots to the right of the Details button. On this menu youโ€™ll also find the reservation number and VAT invoices (if applicable), so that theyโ€™re always easily on hand.

Ongoing feedback: We want your continued input so that we can keep improving the Reservations List, so we included a feedback module on the page. You can submit your ideas anytime for making the Reservations List even more powerful.

Stay tuned for more changes as we continue updating the Reservations List!

134 Replies 134
Ute42
Level 10
Germany

I like the new reservation list. Thank You for the good work.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

This is great to hear @Ute42, thanks so much for sharing your thoughts on this. ๐Ÿ™‚ 

As you start to use it more, it would be great to hear more about your experience with it. 

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

nice and much more convenient for this new reservation list.

Cathie19
Level 10
Darwin, Australia

Kudos Airbnb! ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

hello i am sameera from Sri Lanka, nice to meet youDSC_0785.jpg

I do like the new reservation list format-much better so thank you

BUT I still find it frustrating to have to search elsewhere to find my message conversation with the guests. In one of your previous versions we were able to click on message history for each guest and I miss that. it is annoying to have to go back to Inbox, then click Host messages and then search for the ones we want.  It would make more sense to have a link to messages  for each reservation from the reservation page

Akos4
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

If you click on the three dots, you can navigate to the Inbox.

Great Change. Only that I hope we can see how much is the guest pay for the booking in the Reservation Page and also if we can message directly with the guest in the same page. Thanks!

Ramakanta0
Level 2
Madi, Nepal

Vary Much Thank From my side 

Ramakanta

HoangandRobert0
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Big thanks amazing Airbnb team ! 

Marie82
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

Congrar very nice layout, i was very impressed this morning when i saw it

keep the good work, it is nice to see improvment, as we all work very hard to improve all aspects of hosting

hi, i am sameera from Sri lanka , nice to meet you

Kerry154
Level 2
Bristol, United Kingdom

I canโ€™t find the new reservation list? Is it available using the app?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Kerry154,

Lovely to meet you. This link (also included above) should take you directly to your Reservation List. 

Also, as one of the updates, a direct link has been added to the main navigation at the top of your page (to the right of Inbox). Now, you can access your reservations anytime, without having to bookmark the page.

I would recommend viewing this in desktop version at the moment. 

I hope this helps and it would be great to hear what you think. ๐Ÿ™‚

Thanks,
Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.