Meet the new Reservations List — inspired by you

Airbnb
Official Account

Meet the new Reservations List — inspired by you

Reservations Page Article.jpg

You’ve told us that the Reservations List is an important tool for managing your listing on Airbnb, so we want to make sure it has the functionality you need. We asked hosts in the Community Center how you use the Reservations List and what improvements you’d like to see. Then we redesigned the page from the ground up, incorporating some of your feedback.

Reservations.png
 Here are some of the improvements you can expect:

Easier access: Many of you told us that the Reservations List had become difficult to find. To address this, we added a direct link to the main navigation at the top of your page (to the right of Inbox). Now, you can access your reservations anytime, without having to bookmark the page.

Better navigation: As we added information to the Reservations List over the years, it became difficult to scan quickly for the details you wanted. So we moved some of the information around to make the page cleaner and more intuitive.

The most important information is listed in the columns. Click the Details button in the right column to open a full-page view of the reservation, including the payout breakdown, additional guests (if applicable), cancellation policy, and more. We also redesigned the page to be more printer-friendly so that your downloadable reports are easier to read.

Sort and filter functions: We added sort and filter capabilities to give you more ways to view your list of reservations. You can now view your reservations by Upcoming or All, as well as sort by booked dates. We’ll continue to add sorting and filtering functionality, so watch for more updates.

Downloadable Reservations List: Your Reservations List is now more portable. By popular demand, we’ve introduced a brand new export functionality. Now you can export your entire Reservations List as a comma-separated values (CSV) file, which you can open in Excel or another spreadsheet app.

More accessible calendar syncing: The calendar syncing function is now easier to find under the Export menu in the upper right of your Reservations List. You can export your reservations to any calendar that uses the iCalendar format, such as Google Calendar. 

Consolidated follow-up menu: You still have all of the follow-up actions available that you can take on a specific reservation, including Call, Email, or Cancel. We moved these functions to a submenu that you can access by clicking the three dots to the right of the Details button. On this menu you’ll also find the reservation number and VAT invoices (if applicable), so that they’re always easily on hand.

Ongoing feedback: We want your continued input so that we can keep improving the Reservations List, so we included a feedback module on the page. You can submit your ideas anytime for making the Reservations List even more powerful.

Stay tuned for more changes as we continue updating the Reservations List!

134 Replies 134
Theresa53
Level 2
El Paso, TX

I think it is extremely impressive.   Easy to get around.   I also think it needs to be darker print and larger to letter.  Thanks awesome  WORK!!!!

I really like the new reservation list!

Nguyễn5
Level 2
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam

Thanks so much !

Dennis242
Level 2
Bangkok, Thailand

When we get the Accept/Decline page, ,, that is where we need to see the calender and dates available.

Is it possible to put another link in the frequently asked Questions at the bottom of the page :- e.g.

1) Am i allowed to decline booking inquiries ?

2)How do I pre-approval approve a guest ?

3)How are my response rate and response time calculated ? 

4) CALENDER !!     -    ( showing availability )

Rob-And0
Level 1
Puyallup, WA

I don’t see that option on my iPad and we only Apple devices ... Do I need to update my APP?

Beverly84
Level 2
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

Thank you AirBnB. Maybe in the future you can add additional categories for fees hosts would like to charge renters: for example, for  internet usage and electricity like the one you have for cleaning. 

Mauro--Manage-My-Getaway0
Level 2
Melbourne, Australia

@Rod57 wrote:

I do like the new reservation list format-much better so thank you

BUT I still find it frustrating to have to search elsewhere to find my message conversation with the guests. In one of your previous versions we were able to click on message history for each guest and I miss that. it is annoying to have to go back to Inbox, then click Host messages and then search for the ones we want.  It would make more sense to have a link to messages  for each reservation from the reservation page

just go to the calendar, find the booking and click on "message" ... pretty simple

Sandy195
Level 10
Boulder, CO

Good job, Airbnb!  You're listening!  (Now, please figure out how to fix the pricing algorithm.)

This is much better! However I'd still like to see improvement in pricing; that is be ableato set a pricing for 4 people let's say and a price for 6 people. Beacaus as it is, when guests book in advance they pay a low price if they're 6, but if I remove smart pricing then it will be too high for 4. Thanks! 

Tina1
Level 6
San Francisco, CA

So, my life is mobile.  Isn't yours?

As a High Tech exec, I'm always disappointed that Airbnb adds features into your App (pc), long before your mobile app gets them.  When will Airbnb move to a 'mobile first' new feature strategy??  Your new Reservations changes don't exist in your mobile app.  When can we expect them?

Robin430
Level 1
United States

How do you access the message history now. That is often the most important thing to be able to get hold of as each guest has seperate requests, enquiries etc and it is good to be able to access it straight away as on the old menu under message history..

Donna3
Level 3
Los Angeles, CA

I wish you would add a field for the TOT.  I will pay it myself.

This is ok but a csv download of the multiple calendar would  be more useful

Magnúsína0
Level 2
Reykjanesbær, Iceland

It looks great

Really appreciate all the effort.  You already have better functionality than your competitors but still strive to improve.  Thanks to all the programmers!