Meet the new Reservations List — inspired by you

Airbnb
Official Account

Meet the new Reservations List — inspired by you

Reservations Page Article.jpg

You’ve told us that the Reservations List is an important tool for managing your listing on Airbnb, so we want to make sure it has the functionality you need. We asked hosts in the Community Center how you use the Reservations List and what improvements you’d like to see. Then we redesigned the page from the ground up, incorporating some of your feedback.

Reservations.png
 Here are some of the improvements you can expect:

Easier access: Many of you told us that the Reservations List had become difficult to find. To address this, we added a direct link to the main navigation at the top of your page (to the right of Inbox). Now, you can access your reservations anytime, without having to bookmark the page.

Better navigation: As we added information to the Reservations List over the years, it became difficult to scan quickly for the details you wanted. So we moved some of the information around to make the page cleaner and more intuitive.

The most important information is listed in the columns. Click the Details button in the right column to open a full-page view of the reservation, including the payout breakdown, additional guests (if applicable), cancellation policy, and more. We also redesigned the page to be more printer-friendly so that your downloadable reports are easier to read.

Sort and filter functions: We added sort and filter capabilities to give you more ways to view your list of reservations. You can now view your reservations by Upcoming or All, as well as sort by booked dates. We’ll continue to add sorting and filtering functionality, so watch for more updates.

Downloadable Reservations List: Your Reservations List is now more portable. By popular demand, we’ve introduced a brand new export functionality. Now you can export your entire Reservations List as a comma-separated values (CSV) file, which you can open in Excel or another spreadsheet app.

More accessible calendar syncing: The calendar syncing function is now easier to find under the Export menu in the upper right of your Reservations List. You can export your reservations to any calendar that uses the iCalendar format, such as Google Calendar. 

Consolidated follow-up menu: You still have all of the follow-up actions available that you can take on a specific reservation, including Call, Email, or Cancel. We moved these functions to a submenu that you can access by clicking the three dots to the right of the Details button. On this menu you’ll also find the reservation number and VAT invoices (if applicable), so that they’re always easily on hand.

Ongoing feedback: We want your continued input so that we can keep improving the Reservations List, so we included a feedback module on the page. You can submit your ideas anytime for making the Reservations List even more powerful.

Stay tuned for more changes as we continue updating the Reservations List!

134 Replies 134

Hi @George0  in Surfers.

Sorry buddy, but this forum is just a chat room. We are not directly connected to Airbnb help or support.

Sometimes weird things happen and our settings slip from what we originally established.

In this case it may be that you have accidently "snoozed" your listing. So it still exists, but it's invisible to the public... 

Type snooze, into the help menu and see if you can follow the reverse instructions to reset your listing to visible. 

Let us know how you get on. 

Best regards, Christine at Wombat's Studio Glenbrook .

George0
Level 2
Surfers Paradise, Australia

Thanks. Didn’t realise that.  sorry. Have not snoozed. Already have one in that state. Be aware of this for anyone on this feed. Never happened before and obviously a serious tech glitch. Need to be on top of your listings every day. Have referred back to support to sort it out. Cheers. 

Michael107
Level 1
Florida, United States

Not so good.  I have a guest that request his stay from confirmed 7 days to change to 9 days.  But since the last day goes into the next month.  I cannot change.  I have called AirBnB now on hold for 10 minutes, and read all the instructions.  Why so hard????

Thank you. Supert.

Val115
Level 1
Ardvasar, United Kingdom

As a two listings host, I iss the multi- calendar facility where I  could see what was booked at a glance.

Stewart41
Level 1
Camp Hill, PA

I have a guest named Sylvie who would like to reserve HarwichCt in new Cumberland pa from June 16thto the 27th but the system is only allowing her to reserve 5 days. My calendar is open so can you please advise. Sincerely, Stewartand Annette.  

Ms-V0
Level 1
Winnipeg, Canada

June 27, 2019 - Why am I not being notified by SMS when people want to rent my place. I used to be notified but I am not. How do we correct this issue so I don't miss when customers want to book with me? Violet Marion D'Saint, West St. Paul, MB Cda.

Rahtut0
Level 2
Bali, Indonesia

I am happy with the new reservations list, thank you so much for a good work 😊

Douglas212
Level 2
Santa Fe, NM

Is it possible to put the calendar for the month when a reservation is made?  It used to be there and was so helpful so you could know how many more days you could take a reservation.  

Ronel12
Level 1
Alberton, South Africa

Great love it

Sayny0
Level 2
Suva, Fiji

Great to hear the new reservation list.

May148
Level 1
Canada

I like the new reservation list.

Thank You 

I am having a problem logging on to the site for owners. Has the log-in for owners changed? what do we now use?

Yolima0
Level 2
West New York, NJ

Thanks Airbnb, I love how you still working to make our business successful and easy to manage. Thanks for your good job. Thanks for think about us.

Yolima

Vicki109
Level 3
Piha, New Zealand

PLEASE ADD A BUTTON TO TOGGLE BETWEEN "SIMPLE" AND "ALL DETAILS" COLUMNS INSTEAD OF HAVING TO CLICK ON EACH BOOKING TO FIND AND MANUALLY COPY THE DETAILS.

THANKS