Special Superhost deals

Airbnb
Official Account

Special Superhost deals

Congratulations to all April Superhosts! Superhosts in some countries will see some new rewards to explore: deals from partners whose products can help with hosting during the pandemic. This is a pilot that we’re running, to learn more about what types of offers Hosts want. 

Are there any products that you would like to see featured with a special deal for Superhosts in the future?

8 Replies 8
Harish15
Level 2
Chennai, India

Hi, @Airbnb 

I'm a superhost, with a property located in Goa, India. I would like to recommend a couple of items which could be featured with a special deal for superhosts. 

1. In India, the water from tap isn't for for drinking. So we need to install a water purifier. Maybe you could partner with companies providing water purifiers so that hosts are able to provide clean and safe drinking water for guests.

2. Discounted products from partner firms dealing in bed & home linen also would go a long way in keeping the property neat and clean.

There are many companies offering the above products. It might be difficult for Airbnb to find a partner firm in most countries. What you could do is, fix a sum which all superhosts could be allocated in the form of a coupon code to shop on Amazon. That would give them the freedom to select items that best suits their own property.

Stay-Rendezvous0
Level 1
Texas, United States

Hello @Airbnb 

I believe it would be amazing to have a Super Host Discount on Travel and activities throughout the platform. This allows us the opportunity to help showcase other Host's Properties, Product, and Amenities the way we would want our own promoted.

Discounts and deals for our travels. 

Monica1651
Level 1
New York, NY

@Airbnb   fresh air sensor detects smoke, pot and vape. It alerts you on your phone and lets you know if your airbnb guests are smoking.  Most hotels have it and hotels charge guests based on the report given. I just want the gadget So I can go up to the apt and catch them and tell them to stop smoking. Plus the gadget can have an alarm if you set it for that, which announces inside the airbnb that smoking has been detected. How fantastic!!!  (The smell of vaping takes forever to come out of my curtains!)  Fresh sensor sells in bulk and won't sell to individuals. I have tried over the last two years to buy it. I do believe lots of airbnbs would buy this. My contact is Zoe at *sensitive information hidden*

@

Stephanie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hiya @Monica1651 

Welcome to the Community Center. I've removed your email address as it is private information. Also, this forum is for global host connections, tips and support. We do not allow solicitation here but you are more than welcome to contribute in any other way that is in line with the Community Guidelines.

Let me know if you need any help with anything!

Thanks,

Stephanie

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines 

Deals on paper products such as bathroom tissue and paper towels.  

Yes!     In Australia we stock Who Gives A Crap toilet paper it's made from recycled paper and is environmentally friendly.    We also stock Australian made products like Lanopearl which are certified organic and safe for sceptic systems.  

Jenny473
Level 2
Paradise Valley, Canada

I would like to see Canada included in this trial starting April 2021.  Travel vouchers that accumulate, instead of expire each year. And “Superhost Verified Reviews” in exchange for % discount when staying at another Air BnB.  Discounts on wifi extenders, occupancy & security alarms, smoke & vape alarms, discounts on good Air BnB recommended sheets,….@AirBnB