[Update] Hear answers to top-voted questions about our recent announcements

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Update] Hear answers to top-voted questions about our recent announcements

Q&A.jpg

Hello everyone,

On February 27th, we held our second global host Q&A, where CEO and Head of Community Brian Chesky answered questions about the next Airbnb, inspired by you.

Our global host Q&A events are part of Brian’s 2017 pledge to elevate the voice of the host community. We’ll hold these events throughout the year, rotating the livestream start time to accommodate different time zones.

This latest global host Q&A event was dedicated specifically to your questions about our recent announcements and what’s next for hosts on Airbnb. Brian answered a selection of questions that received the most votes from the host community.

Watch the replay to hear the questions and Brian’s answers (registration required). The livestream was held in English. To turn on translated subtitles, click the “CC” (Closed Captioning) button underneath the video screen when viewing.

Thanks so much to everyone who participated in the Q&A. Creating an open dialogue with you, our host community, is part of our company mission and helps us to keep doing better. We appreciate your hard work, dedication, and feedback.

Lizzie

**[This text was updated on Feb 27th–the live event has now finished]

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

91 Replies 91
Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

@Lizzie  Maybe it is just me, but when I try to register using the "click here" link I am sent to ask a question but I cannot find a register button. 😛

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Linda108,

I hope you are good. 

When you scroll down to the video on the page, you should be able to click to register button. Are you able to see this? 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Linda108
Level 10
La Quinta, CA

That is what I was looking for and didn't see.  I will try again.

Sandra11
Level 3
London, United Kingdom

hi i am trying to log in and not having any sucess. Do you simply click join the conversation?

Sarah1103
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

I couldn't find a way to log in either!  

Sarah1103
Level 1
Cambridge, United Kingdom

The "Join the conversation" button doesn't seem to lead anywhere

I registered 3x but still can’t see. Is other presentation from last week available to watch?

Karolina2
Level 1
Portugal

I have as well problem to log in

Dan329
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

Hi Lizzie,

I received your email at 13:20. Feburary 26th.

Question submissions closed on February 25th

"Join the convesation" is faulty.

Thanks,
Dan 

Having the same issues here too.

Karen442
Level 2
Moelfre, GB

Is it too late to submit questions?

Hi Dear Airbnb I have submitted an email a few days ago but still had no answer it was regarding the pricing do i need to send you again or some one will look into it . thank you 

Lori171
Level 2
Kailua Kona, HI

Can't get to the live stream either. Seems to be caught in a loop.

Scott333
Level 1
Denver, CO

Made it to the live stream...but it say's it starts on the 27th?