Webinar: Behind the Scenes of CX

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Webinar: Behind the Scenes of CX

Webinar

Hello,

It is webinar time again! There may have been times when you have felt the need to contact the Support Team, in light of this, the next webinar will be going behind the scenes of CX (Customer Experience). Take a look at the information below for more details on how to join in.

Enjoy!

Behind the Scenes of CX 

Join us for an insider's view of Airbnb's Customer Experience Team and hear tips on what to do when things don't go as planned. 

The webinar will last for 45 minutes, the recorded version will be available for replay. Please note the presentation will be in English.

When: Wednesday, May 25th 10am PDT (6pm BST)

Pre-register: Behind the Scenes of CX

Registration now and we wil send you a reminder

As part of the webinar there will be a Q&A, if you would like to submit a question for this please reply to this post (before the 25th May) and they will try to answer as many as possible. 🙂

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

4 Replies 4
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Just a quick reminder that the Behind the Scenes of CX webinar is taking place tomorrow.

There is still time to submit your questions for the Q&A...

🙂

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Hi Lizzie!

Is there a recording of the livestream?

Annie 🙂

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Annie23,

Lovely to meet you. I have just received the link to the recording for this webinar. Here is the link: Behind the Scenes of CX. All you need to do is sign-in to the page using the email address associated with your Airbnb account and you will be away. 🙂

(It will also be possible to view previous webinars using the link above)

I hope you enjoy. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Why do Airbnb continue to allow illegal Israeli settlers to be Airbnb
hosts? They are breaking international law and Airbnb should not condone this.