Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Webinar: 'Hosting During Major Events'

Webinar

It's webinar time again!

Hello everyone,

We are getting into quite a rhythm with our monthly webinar series and the next one is due to take place on Wednesday, July 27th on 'Hosting During Major Events'. 

You will learn how to to maximize your hosting opportunities when popular events bring travelers to your area. This webinar will also be extra special as we will be going live to Brazil to hear tips from experienced hosts as they prepare for the 2016 Olympics. Not one to be missed! 🙂

Date and time: Wednesday, July 27th - 10am (PDT) / 6pm (BST)

Register: Hosting During Major Events (open now)

(Remember to register using the email associated with your Airbnb account)

Have you hosted many guests who are attending events in your local area? Feel free to share your experiences and tips. 🙂

Enjoy! 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

3 Replies 3
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thanks for the thumbs up @Melanie58. 🙂 Are you planning on tuning in? 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello,

Today is Wednesday 27th which means, it's webinar time! Don't forget to tune in today, it's live from Brazil as we talk to hosts in the lead up to the 2016 Olympics. 🙂

Lizzie

--------------------

Andrea331
Level 1
Southampton, NY

Hi Lizzie,

I will have the US Open golf turnament in my area this summer. Is it still possible to access the information from your "Hosting During Major Events" webbinar? Or perhaps some other usefull articles you could direct me to?

My very best

Andrea

airbnb host since 2016