Webinar: 'How Search Works'

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Webinar: 'How Search Works'

screenshot of webinar

Hello Everyone,

Not long now until the August webinar and I have a feeling this is going to be a popular one! 

This month's webinar will be on 'How Search Works' (a popular question here in the CC) and this will be taking place on Wednesday August 31st. The session will cover ways to improve your search ranking and updates on the search experience. 

There will be a Q&A portion to the webinar, therefore if you would like to submit a question please reply to this thread by Tuesday August 30th and these will be sent over to the team. They will try to get through as many as possible during the time. 

When and time: Wednesday August 31st, 10am PST (1pm EST / 6pm BST)

Register here: Webinar: 'How Search Works'

Registration is now open and remember to register using the email associated with your Airbnb account.

This webinar will be in English.

I know for some of you this time is quite early in the morning, so as soon as I receive a recording of it I will post the link here, so you don't miss out. 🙂

To view previous recordings of other webinars in this series, take a look at the Airbnb Tool Kit

Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

Enjoy!

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

2 Replies 2
Chris212
Level 2
London, United Kingdom

Do you know if this webinar was recorded? I would love to watch this to get a better understanding. 

Thanks!

Chris

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Chris212,

Lovely to meet you and thanks for asking.

You are in luck, yes this was recorded. In fact all of the previous webinars have been recorded, so you can take a look at those too. You might like to have a look at this post, where I have shared all of the links to all the individual recordings which live in the Host Tool Kit.

We are still waiting for the last webinar's recording which was on 'Shaping the Future of Airbnb', to be uploaded, but it shouldn't be much longer. 🙂

I hope this helps and if you have any feedback, it would be great to hear. 

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.