Webinar: 'Tailor Your Listing, Attract More Guests'

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Webinar: 'Tailor Your Listing, Attract More Guests'

screenshot of live webinar

Hello everyone,

The next talk in the Airbnb Webinar Series: 'Tailor Your Listing, Attract More Guests' will be taking place on Wednesday, June 29th.

Whether familes on vacation, or business travelers, how do you attract the guests that best fit your space? Join us for the webinar and hear tips from employees and hosts.

This subject is a regular question here in CC, so this should be a great webinar to tune in for. If you would like to ask a question related to this subject for the Q&A part of the webinar, reply to this thread and it will be sent over to the team, they will try and answer as many as possible. 🙂

When: Wednesday, June 29th - 10am PDT (6pm BST)

Pre-Register Now: Tailor your Listing, Attract more Guests

(Sign-in using your email address associated with your Airbnb account)

Please note this webinar is in English 

Enjoy!

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

13 Replies 13
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Not long now until the next webinar...there is still time to post your questions here 🙂 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Where can I see the video of this ?   I was unable to join on that day.

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Penni-and-Peter0,

Thanks for letting me know. I have just asked about this and this should be available in the next couple of days. Once I receive the link I will post it here and let you know. 🙂

Have a lovely weekend.

Lizzie

--------------------

Hello,

Was the webinar recorded and how can I get access to it?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Liz63 and @Penni-and-Peter0,

Thanks for your patience with this. Here is the recording! 

Tailor your listing, Attract more guests

Just remember to log in using the email address associated with your Airbnb account and you will be away. 🙂

Let us know what you think. 

--------------------

Karen165
Level 1
London, United Kingdom

When is the next event...this one passed over a week ago!!!

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Karen165,

Great to hear you are excited about the next webinar, generally webinars are hosted once a month.

The next one has just been announced and will be on Wednesday July 27th on 'Hosting During Major Events'. This will cover how to maximize your hosting opportunities when big events bring travelers to your area. It is also going to be broadcast live from Brazil, where experienced hosts will be providing tips as they prepare for the 2016 Olympics, which is really exciting. 🙂

Have you listened to many of the previous webinars?

--------------------

Louise0
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

Screen Shot 2016-07-14 at 8.22.36 AM.png

Presumably that doggie in the background is put there to showcase the host's interest in taxidermy?

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hehe, not sure about that @Louise0. 🙂

--------------------

Louise0
Level 10
New South Wales, Australia

So what is it then?  It can't be a real live, flesh and blood, tail-wagging doggie, surely?  That would be a pet, and we all know that they're Kryptonite to business travellers.

As the recipient of a seemingly endless stream of cheery emails from ABB letting me know that I'm only one small step - i.e. two dead cats - away from earning that little briefcase icon on my listing, I can completely understand why a desperate host would feel that the only role left for little Fido was as a door stop or, with a few minor modifications to enhance stability,  an eye-catching base for a glass- topped side table.  

Michelle391
Level 2
Bonita, CA

Hi there,

Do you record this webminar so I can come back and watch it? Thank you.

Michelle

Annette33
Level 10
Prescott, AZ

First I got all excited about this, thinking this is coming up in a few days - then realized this is over a year old! Can those kind of posts not be taken out of the current Airbnb udates?

Hello

I am new to Airbnb  my mom and my sister and I have started a small cleaning service by the name of Pros-Cleaning. Please feel free to contact us at anytime if you have any places or offices you may need cleaning. Pitt County and surrounding areas.

kings1126@yahoo.com

Gloria