Where would you go if you could live anywhere?

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Where would you go if you could live anywhere?

Liv_0-1624025993962.png

Hey everyone,

Have you ever dreamed about living nomadically? I certainly have 🙃

Airbnb is launching "Live Anywhere", a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for 12 participants and up to three companions each to live exclusively in listings on Airbnb for approximately one year. 

Airbnb will cover the cost of accommodations and provide an allowance for transportation for the duration of the program. Participants will also share their experiences, which could help shape the future of travel and living on Airbnb.

If that sounds interesting, you can follow this link to apply. Live Anywhere on Airbnb applications are now open until June 30, 2021.

Where would you go if you were selected for Live Anywhere? And what would you do there?

Thanks,

Liv

24 Replies 24
Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Oh nice, @Laura2592!

I haven't been able to get to Cornwall yet, but I hear it's amazing. Hopefully you'll be able to travel there soon 🤞

Have you ever been?

Quincy
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Liv, I'd love to go to Bali, Indonesia! Look it up on Google ☀️ 

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Volg de communityrichtlijnen

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

@Quincy That is a great choice, I wouldn't be surprised if you actually decided not to come back!

It wouldn't be too much of a hassle to visit you though, that's for sure haha 😎 ☀️ 🌊

Donata12
Level 10
Toronto, Canada

What a wonderful idea!! I have applied and have been already roaming around for over a year and loving it!

thank you!

Sabrina-And-John0
Level 4
Machynlleth, United Kingdom

If we were to sign up we would love to tour France by train with our folding tandem, visiting Repair Cafes and meeting people maybe tip into other European countries en route.

2021-06-25 22.21.21.jpg2021-06-25 22.21.21.jpg

Sorry about the double picture!! This was in Brittany by the way in 2017.

It's a wonderful program, I'll try my luck and I'd like to travel around the world.

Sounds like a fairy tale that can be true. I'll sign up, too.

For a lucky few it will be a reality.  How amazing it would be.  The initial sign up application was so simple too.  Canadians will have to solve a skill testing question if they happen to qualify - imagine if you got the chance and then got the skill testing question wrong?

If i could choose i would love to go to the Indonesia or the Philippines. Beautiful beaches, ocean and wonderful nature.