Approved Airbnb cleaners

Jennie52
Level 1
Cheboygan, MI

Approved Airbnb cleaners

I am looking for cleaners approved by Airbnb. Is there a site or a link on Airbnb available yet? If not there should be!! 🙂 

*[Post moved to create new topic – title updated]

5 Replies 5
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hello @Jennie52,

Great to meet you. 

I came across your question in the Host Q&A discussion thread, it is fantastic to see you wanted to submit a question for this. I am afraid the question submission period for this closed on June 19th, for this event. 

So that your question, doesn't get lost in that other thread, I have moved it to the Hosting board here. This way we can continue the conversation and get more thoughts on this from other hosts.

I remember that someone else asked a similar question to this, so it would be good to hear if anyone else would like this kind of feature. 🙂

I hope you enjoy watching the live Host Q&A later today (June 27th).

Thanks,

Lizzie

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

JMia0
Level 2
Dallas, TX

Hi there,

Made Clean co. is a eco friendly non toxic cleaning service. We are not approved by Airbnb, but we are approved by fellow Airbnb host! 

What we offer

• Discounted prices to Airbnb host
  • Eco friendly
  • Non toxic products
  • Guaranteed Sanitization 
  • Efficiency with timely manners 

For more information our services simply search Made Clean Co. in google and our webiste will be number two in the search results.

Melinda97
Level 2
Summerville, SC

I got a girl who cleans for me and she is awesome. She also, helps with other stuff around property. Im looking to see if there's anyone needing a cleaner cause she could use the side work and her work is impeccable?

Im in severiville tn. Smokey mountains.

Deianna0
Level 1
Arcata, CA

My name is Deianna with 707 Pro-Cleaners in Arcata.  Serving Humboldt County!

I currently service multiple Airbnb clients wanting to go from Host to Superhost. We have had several guests that left rave revues about the clean conditions of the space. We are very professional ... with cleaning uniforms to indicate we are there for cleaning service. We are also eco-friendly!

*Reasonable cleaning rates 

*Reliable and professional

*Eco- friendly

*Fast turn-over time

I am a AirBnb Cleaner for Huntsville, AL and surrounding areas. I have many current Airbnb Hosts I currently work for that will provide references for my services. 

Visit: **[Link removed due to safety reasons - Community Center Guidelines