Hello Me, my family, my little daughter need your help more than ever! I have never asked for anything in this life since I grew up without a father and was raised by the street, b

Женя2
Level 2
Kyiv, Ukraine

Hello Me, my family, my little daughter need your help more than ever! I have never asked for anything in this life since I grew up without a father and was raised by the street, b

Hello Me, my family, my little daughter need your help more than ever! I have never asked for anything in this life since I grew up without a father and was raised by the street, but now unfortunately I have no choice and I beg you on my knees! Our house was badly damaged and we cannot live there. I put a fee of $10 in all my ads and I ask you to help in any way you can, thereby extending our life for another day! Thank you very much in advance! May heaven keep you! Peace to you and your family! I have a photo of our house and all the documents, it's very scary!

2 Replies 2
Emilie
Community Manager
Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Женя2

I am really sorry to hear you house was damaged so badly, I hope you and your family are ok!

The Airbnb Community Center is a space for Hosts to share tips, experiences, and help each other when it comes to hosting. The best way to get help in light of the crisis in Ukraine, via the platform, is through Airbnb.org. If you or your family is in need of emergency housing support, please head to this page to get more help. 

Stay safe,

Emilie

-----

Merci de jeter un oeil aux Principes du Community Center/ Please follow the Community Guidelines

Helen3
Level 10
Bristol, United Kingdom

Hello @Женя2 

I'm sorry to hear like many in Ukraine you are struggling. it's a truly devastating situation and we all hope for peace in your country soon.

It's not clear from your post what help you are looking for. 

however the scheme started by hosts for other hosts in Ukraine was for real Airbnb hosts who have been operating in Ukraine since 2021. We started this to help hosts who had lost their airbnb income. 

We know that they are real hosts because we can see their reviews from 2021.

some people like yourself have put up  listings up since the war started. we have no way of telling if you are bona fide as unfortunately some scammers set up listings also.

if you set up your listings to help your fellow Ukrainians fleeing from war you can register on airbnb.org