5th Anniversary! Month of Celebration 2021

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

5th Anniversary! Month of Celebration 2021

Nick_1-1637149914824.png

Hiya everyone!

Since December 2017, we have held the annual Month of Celebrations here in the Community Center throughout December, which means that this time around is our fifth anniversary! Wow, time does fly when you are among great company 😃

For those of you who haven't heard of this before, the "rules" couldn't be simpler:

Each December day, a different community member posts a new topic about something positive! This can be a nice story, personal experience, tips, milestones, traditions, fun facts... whatever gives you a smile! Each time, we have shared some great conversations and laughs.

Last year we had some great topics, including @Deborah82 with Things which brought us joy and festive carols from @Cathie19 with It's beginning to sound a lot like Christmas

I hope you will all enjoy this dose of positivity whether you get involved or just fancy reading and sharing your thoughts on others' posts 😄

Screenshot 2021-12-30 at 12.23.29.png

A huge thank you to every member of this CC - we couldn't do it without you!

If you want to get involved, please reply to this thread, letting us know which day(s) you would like to post your topic. 

Enjoy! ❤️ 

Nick, @Liv, @Quincy & @Stephanie

157 Replies 157
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Linda3273 and congratulations for your grandson - he is sooo cute! (maybe a great story there for month of celebration?) 😃

If you have a look at the calendar photo on this post, you can see the available dates. I update frequently every day so it always have the latest information. 

Thank you 

Hi @Nick 

So I took a peek at the calendar and I will do the 25th.

Is there a way that I can schedule my post for that day because I might be a little busy 🙂

Thanks,

Linda
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

That's great @Linda3273 I will amend the calendar. I will send you a DM with everything you need to prepare it beforehand and I will post on the day on your behalf, assigning you as the author 😃 

Hi @Nick

Thank YOU so very much for doing this, and I will get to work on something interesting for everyone to enjoy. 😝

Screen Shot 2021-11-22 at 11.49.28 AM.png

Linda
Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Thank you, @Linda3273 , can't wait to read it 🙂

Finn-Olav0
Level 5
Troms og Finnmark fylke, Norway

Hi, @Nick I would like to have the 27.dec 🙂

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Finn-Olav0 yes, of course, it is now yours 🙂 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Nick 

Hi Nick, if you have a day free I would love to have my tuppence worth.

Cheers.......Rob

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hi @Robin4, glad to see you'd like to take part on MoC again 🙂 Will you have a look at the calendar photo on this post, and let me know which one of the free days would work? 

Many thanks 😃

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Nick 

Hi again Nick, can you put me in for the 8th, if that doesn't work for you any other date before the 16th. From the 16th on until half way through January we are heading east to have Christmas with our girls and grandies.....our first family Christmas in 4 years.....

Can't bloody wait!!!

Cheers.......Rob

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

The 8th it is @Robin4! oh, very exciting holiday plans, I'm sure you'll have a blast (and can't wait to see the photos) 😃 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Nick 

Nick, I am sorry to be a pain in the....you know where, have just discovered the 8th is going to be a problem with commitments for me to launch my piece. As I see it is free, can you possibly move me to Friday the 3rd?

Thanks Nick.......Cheers......Rob

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Don't worry @Robin4 will do now 

Robin4
Level 10
Mount Barker, Australia

@Nick 

Thanks Nick, although when you see it you may wonder if the invite was worth it. Drunk people often don't make good subjects!!...I will leave it at that!

Cheers.......Rob

Nick
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

cheers @Robin4 🍷🍷 (almost tagged another Rob, so you and me both mate)