Congratulations on becoming a Superhost!

Liv
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Congratulations on becoming a Superhost!

Liv_0-1625595666131.png

Hey there, 

Welcome to the Community and kudos on your Superhost status!

I'm certain that amazing achievement is very well deserved. Your excellence in hospitality has clearly made an impression on your guests, and hopefully it feels great to be recognised and celebrated for all your hard work. 😊

If you’re new to the Community Center, feel free to introduce yourself and tell us a bit about your Hosting journey. This is a positive space for Hosts to connect with each other, share experiences and offer helpful advice.

Hopefully we’ll see you around joining in the conversations, but for now: how are you celebrating your Superhost status? 🕺 

Thanks,

Liv

19 Replies 19
Cindy1034
Level 1
Panama City, FL

Hi ! I'm Cindy from N.W.Florida.

I made Super Host ! I am so happy that my quick responses, attention to detail & southern charm got me this special privilege. 

Happy to be here. 🙂

It is a rewarding feeling to wear the Super Host Badge!  Glad to be part of the community. 

Laurelle3
Level 10
Huskisson, Australia

@Andrea4676 I am happy to be a super host too but have given my best and the bottom line is that I am enjoying what I do. Also I  enjoy meeting people and take pride in my cottage and private garden that my guests use as their private space. 

Louise890
Level 2
Mullion, United Kingdom

What a great idea. I want a super host sign. Where can we buy these please? 

Louise Down
Lou-and-Keith0
Level 2
Bernards, NJ

You get nothing being a Super. Instead you are becoming a target of scammers.

The fact is that one out ten guests there is a scammer looking for a free stay. It isn't a matter of them being unhappy with their stay- they want to stay for free, or give you a bad review that could stop all future booking. The supper hosts are their top target because you tend to pay them to keep the Supper title.

The review system only work on Hosts, not guests because they can open a new account easily. These scammers will torture you till you have a nerve break down and quit from Airbnb.

It is hard to fight scammers but Airbnb should at least reward Superhosts the right to remove a bad review, say per half year or every ten good reviews. But Airbnb did nothing! 

Good luck!