Experiences submissions are back!

Airbnb
Official Account

Experiences submissions are back!

Great news—Airbnb is now accepting submissions for new experiences! List your Experience has reopened. The goal is to find amazing hosts who will offer a diverse and authentic selection of experiences. These experiences should reflect the culture and community of cities worldwide. 

• The submission process remains online and straightforward, especially for those who have applied before. 
  • Each submission will be reviewed to ensure it meets our high standards for quality guest experiences. 
  • Our requirements haven't changed, and hosts can find them here, in our Help Center.  

Have you ever tried an Airbnb Experience or thought about hosting one? We want to hear from you

24 Replies 24
Gyna2
Level 2
Lubbock, TX

I would love to do an experience…are winery tours allowed? 

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager
Suffolk Coastal District, United Kingdom

Hi @Gyna2 👋

How exciting - do you own a winery?  Winery tours are allowed, as long as an experience meets the Airbnb Experiences standards and requirements. 

I found a United States food and & drink section so you could have a browse for some inspiration! 🍷 

You'll have to come back and tell us how you get on! Wishing you all the best. 😊

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines

You Are Welcome

YAY

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Sheri372 👋

It's great to see you're as excited as we are! 😍

Are you interested in becoming an experience host? Read more at Airbnb Experiences and Adventures and if you need more help—here’s a great intro to hosting Experiences🤗 

If you've got any questions, just ask. We're here to help. 

-----

Fiona256
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

These experiences should reflect the culture and community of cities worldwide. 

Only cities? How shortsighted. What about the fantastic and real experiences  in rural areas?

This just shows how out of touch with its clients Airbnb is. Another reason to move away.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Fiona256  👋

We want to ensure the experiences have sufficient demand so hosts can earn a steady income for the time and effort they put into offering a great experience for guests. That said, hosts and people from any location should submit experiences for consideration now and in the future. 😊

-----

Hi @Rebecca 

We are working on a few experiences which we would like to offer in our immediately area which is outside in a farming community.  We add our experiences within the next few weeks

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

That sounds fantastic @Linda-and-Peter0 🙌 

I'd love to hear more about the experiences you're going to offer. Do you get tourists for most of the year to Magaliesburg? 

-----

@Rebecca 

Yes we do tourists, unfortunately mostly on weekends and school holidays.  The idea is to make guests aware of what we have to offer in our area besides beautiful scenery.  We hoping to host hikes to educate guests about trees, birds, plants.  Cooking experiences ie pastry making & local delicacies.  Talks on historical value of the area.   That is in short what we are working on and more!

@Rebecca wrote:

That sounds fantastic @Linda-and-Peter0 🙌 

I'd love to hear more about the experiences you're going to offer. Do you get tourists for most of the year to Magaliesburg? 

and talks on the historical history on the Boer War.   That;s in short what we are looking at.

Rebecca
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Linda-and-Peter0 👋

This sounds so exciting! We can't wait to see what you do!

Keep us updated with how the process goes setting up your experiences, we'd love to hear more about your journey with your new experiences. 😍

Wishing you the best of luck! 🍀

-----

Fiona256
Level 10
Scotland, United Kingdom

Well, don't specify cities, then.

I had a wonderful guest stay last night. His name is Mike Reading. Such a hard worker and a sweet soul. I’m trying to figure out how I can tag him, so he’s aware I posted great reviews on him!

Guy991
Top Contributor
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Rebecca 

I have a few experiences I’m thinking of offering that I’m sure will add value to the community. Would I use my same host profile? Do experiences also work with a star rating? Will the reviews from experiences and accommodations as a host be combined?

Thanks,