Join CEO Brian Chesky for a live event on 2021 travel trends, Feb. 18 at 10 a.m. PT

Airbnb
Official Account

Join CEO Brian Chesky for a live event on 2021 travel trends, Feb. 18 at 10 a.m. PT

BeloRauschBG (1).png

Hosts around the globe are invited to join Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky Feb. 18, at 10 a.m. PT, for a live Host Premiere Event. Tune in to hear him share travel trends for 2021 and be among the first in the world to experience Airbnb’s exciting new global Host campaign, Made possible by Hosts.

Join here: airbnb.com/live (Event now ended)

----------Update Feb 18th----------

Thank you to everyone who was able to join. We heard that some of you were unable to access the video, and we apologise for the technical difficulties. The good news is there will be a full recap video and summary available on Monday, Feb. 22. In the meantime you can catch some of the films featured in the campaign—and learn about top travel trends for 2021—in our Resource Center 

Thank you. 

74 Replies 74
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Helen350,

Can you try using this Youtube link instead, so you can watch it: [event now finished]

We are experiencing a few difficulties in the UK. Let me know how you get on. 

Thank you. 
Lizzie

*See comment here for more info. 

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Helen350
Level 10
Whitehaven, United Kingdom

Yes! @Lizzie  @Gordon0  @Ute42 

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Lizzie 

It is now 1909 hrs in Germany. I can see a 27 min Youtubevideo showing a male person with a black mask trying to get something going on Youtube. No Brian Chesky so far.

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

I see the same!
I feel for that guy - not sure he knows we're watching.

Tracey337
Level 2
Leigh, United Kingdom

same here

Helen350
Level 10

Terrifying, @Ute42 ....

@Helen350  Yes, he looks like a serialkiller up for something ....

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

You can imagine the panic going on over there right now. 

Helen350
Level 10

I feel old....

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

21-minutes older, @Helen350😂

Gordon0
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

Time to pull the plug?

Ute42
Level 10
Germany

@Lizzie

This is what I'm seeing. This is a recorded video that I can start over and over again from the same starting point. This is not a life-picture.

2021-02-18 Brian Cheskys Serial Killer.jpg

I’d rather watch the serial killer. Caught a few minutes of the broadcast. Had to tune out when he got to “I can’t think of a better way to honor hosts, than with the truth.” 

Debra300
Level 10
Gros Islet, Saint Lucia

The ads actually made it seem like hosts are truly excluded from the travel experience.  It would have been nice to have included the hosts' profile picture when the name of the property was published.  Displaying a handwritten note really doesn't connect that the guests are having these wonderful experiences because of all of the work and dedication expended by hosts.  In fact, I think the ads hook said something like, "Possible because of Hosts", and by capitalizing hosts it looks like it's a new product offering and not about the property hosts.  It would have been more pointed if it said, "Possible because of Airbnb hosts".

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey everyone,

@Helen350@Ute42@Gordon0@Scott1308 

If you are having difficulties viewing the live event, please view in English: [event now finished]* 

This will take you to a Youtube page. 

Let me know if you are still having difficulties. Sorry about this.

Thank you,

Lizzie

*Find more info in this comment here

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.