[Meetup] February 4th, 2021 - Community Social

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

[Meetup] February 4th, 2021 - Community Social

Meetup.jpg

Hello everyone,

After a little break from our social meetups in January, I hope many of you are excited to get back together and catch-up. I know I am looking forward to seeing you all. 

Our next online meetup will take place on Thursday, February 4th (10PM, UK time). This week we are on an America friendly timezone. 🙂 Hopefully this is enough time to plan, sorry this is a little late notice. Do let me know if this doesn't work for many of you.

Timezones:

Thursday February 4th, 4PM (Kansas City / Pensacola, Florida)

Thursday February 4th, 5PM (New York / Toronto)

Thursday February 4th, 11PM (Spain)

Friday February 5th, 7AM (Seoul)

Friday February 5th, 7:30AM (Darwin)

Friday February 5th, 8:30AM (Adelaide) 

Let me know if you are unsure of the timing in your area. 

[Updated each event] Please register using this link: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qdO-prTwvE9Jdwx_6oUGUDS6NNI-cXj-c 

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. Not sure how to use Zoom? Check out this CC guide

Tagging some of you who are regulars, but anyone who is new to the CC or EN socials we would love to see you:

@Cathie19@Lawrene0@Clara116@Christine615@Jessica-and-Henry0@Ann72@Roberta2, @Quincy, @Sandra126,  @Marissa107@Suzanne302@Ann489@Yadira22@Alexandra316@Nick@Debra300 @Yuan100 @Robin4@Katie@Inna22@Lisa723@Till-and-Jutta0@Kemi6@Marj2 

It would be lovely to see as many of you as possible. 

Thanks so much and do let me know if there is anything in particular you would like to chat about. 

Lizzie

New to CC socials: For anyone new to the socials, it's a weekly online meetup where CC members come together to connect with each other and have a bit of positivity along the way. It's not specifically Airbnb focused and anyone new is very welcome.  

--------------------

Thank you for the last 7 years, find out more in my Personal Update.

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

85 Replies 85

@Paul1255  I've got some bubbles in the fridge that will have to come out if you appear!

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ann72  funnily enough Susie (of 17 fame) suggested I have a drink, so I’ll be there drink in hand aha. Wouldn’t mind some bubbles too 🙂 

@Paul1255  Oh nice, give her my regards!  I thought she lived in Dublin?

Paul1255
Level 10
London, United Kingdom

@Ann72  I sent your regards and she sends hers back to you :))

Indeed she’s in Dublin but we are in touch on a daily (sometimes hourly) basis ☺️

@Paul1255 How lovely for you both!  I have found her on Twitter, which is great.  See you Thursday!

Oh @Ann72 , I can’t, because I need to get in the car and drive to my appointment.  (Sad face..) But it’s morning for me, so next time.

@Cathie19  Sad face back - I'll miss you!  Next time definitely.

@Paul1255 . Just as well you turned up before I ate it all! But then again, I have another still in the freezer. Drunken cake coming your way.... as I sit and have tea and toast for breakkie! (Slurping cereal doesn’t work so well)

What a bummer I have an appointment, as this may have turned into a party. Boohoo to me..

Bez8
Host Advisory Board Member
Vancouver, Canada

I'm just curious 

will there be a cake or an intro for new members? 

I'm not picky and will literally eat anything that resembles a cake or has cake characteristics. 

Thank you in advance

@Lizzie 

Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

...it's a kind of bring your own snacks kind of situation @Bez8. 🙂 Although, one day when we can all meetup in person, there will be lots of real cake, I will make sure of that! 

--------------------

Looking to contact our Support Team, for details...take a look at the Community Help Guides.

Bez8
Host Advisory Board Member
Vancouver, Canada

haha I was totally joking. 

I'll just dress up as a cake 

@Bez8 

Feel the cake, eat the cake....... be the cake! 

Oh @Lizzie @i want to join but didn’t get the memo until @Jessica-and-Henry0 @tagged me. Oh dear!

Same Zoom register number?? And what time please. Don’t mind missing my siesta you know. 

Besos,

Marissa107 in Estepona, Malaga Spain❤️
Lizzie
Former Community Manager
Former Community Manager
London, United Kingdom

Hey @Marissa107,

So great to hear from you. 

Hmm...I mentioned you in my opening post here, I'm not quite sure why you didn't get a notification, so very relieved you saw this. 

There is a new event link for the meetup, here it is, so you have it to hand: https://airbnb.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0qdO-prTwvE9Jdwx_6oUGUDS6NNI-cXj-c 

Let me know if you have any difficulties with this. 

See you tomorrow. 🙂

--------------------

Alexandra316
Level 10
Lincoln, Canada

@Lizzie  I should be able to make it. It will be 23:00 here but I'm off on Friday so I can pop in (until I fall asleep over my keyboard!).