What Hosts are saying

(Last updated 3 May, 2023) It is important to know that the Community Center is part of the Airbnb platform and Airbnb’s Terms of Service , Privacy Policy and Community Policies, including the Non Discrimination Policy apply to your use of the Communit...
    Airbnb fosters connection and belonging by embracing inclusion and respect regardless of a person's background or identity. As members of the Airbnb community, these are values that we all have a responsibility to uphold and protect. To foster a space ...
    With significant snowfall in many areas, it’s important to make sure a home’s natural gas meter remains free of snow and ice. Ice and snow can damage the meter or service connections, potentially resulting in a gas leak. Here are tips to prevent a d... Latest reply by Deb216
    • Quincy_1-1678965230363.jpeg
    Hey everyone, After spending some time away from hosting, some of you have started welcoming guests back into your listings again. As members of the CC share their recent experiences, we’ve all been engaging in some pretty enlightening and interes... Latest reply by Kevin1322
    • Screenshot 2020-09-08 at 16.57.39.png
    Hi everyone, Another month has gone by and while some of us were having our summer break, regardless if we were lucky enough to travel or just enjoying our free time, the community was vibrant as always. Following @Liv 's tradition, I'm gathering ... Latest reply by Emiel1
    • Screenshot 2020-06-26 at 12.25.07.png
    Hi everyone, July has already come to an end and here I am again with another recap of our past month together I’ve gathered below just a few of the many interesting discussions we’ve had in the CC in the course of July: @Clara116 hosted the Com... Latest reply by Julieanna0
    • Liv_0-1596722434242.png
    Hi everyone, Some of you have been welcoming guests for several weeks now, so it would be really interesting, and helpful to your fellow hosts, to know more about your recent experiences regarding communication. How have your conversations with gu... Latest reply by Alex893
    • Liv_0-1592833050493.png