Scammers

Vitali124
Level 1
St-Bruno-de-Montarville, Canada

Scammers

Hello, I have a question, if scammers come to your house, it is clear that they will leave a negative review, what to do about it

2 Replies 2

@Vitali124 

It is your job, as host, to avoid scammers. How?

- desactivate instant booking; don't hesitate to refuse a demand if the persons wants you to break your rules (arrival time, etc.)

- Be clear about your rules in your house description, and repeat them when you confirm the booking (no party, etc.).

- avoid any demand to deal outside the platform

- be real and honest in the description of your house/appartment

- if possible, welcome your guests

- low prices often bring bad guests

But it can happen to have bad guests... this is (unfortunately) part of the game and Airbnb is not always very helpful... You have to learn to be a good player and learn some tricks.

I think Airbnb puts serious psychological pressure on the Hosts..
I don't have to make anyone happy

This is a house not a hotel!!

A new member, an unknown guest with a problematic character, should learn not to quickly pass judgment on a host who quickly got a 5 star home with 6 years of service and proved himself in practice, based on his false statement.

While we take seriously the person who slanders the host with the false statement of a psychologically problematic person who has never commented on his profile and has recently become a member of a host who has received 5 stars for 6 years and has been serving the system, without examining the host's score and reasons, without communicating with the host, he constantly sends e-mails on the homepage as if to disrupt the host's psychology by saying (correct the guest's complaints)..

They need to fix this issue urgently..

I am now hesitant to click on the airbnb page..
Because my psychology is disturbed..

We do not have to entertain the guest as if you were working in a circus!!

The system directly judges the host when it gives low stars
While hundreds of people have been writing 5-star positive and wonderful comments for 6 years, nobody can judge the host with the low score of an unknown problematic guest who has recently become a member!!

the system keeps sending us messages to fix things !!

the system should fix itself..not me ..

when the other party makes a false statement or gives a low Star it only takes what the guest says as a statement

Dear Airbnb officials You make money from me every day, in other words you get commission from me every day, 365 days a year in return for my service !!
but the guest only books once or twice on your app !!!
I think you should sit down on a couch and think about this !