Adding a new room to existing listing

Answered!
Boriana3
Level 1
Mill Valley, CA

Adding a new room to existing listing

Hello, I need to update my existing listing with an additional bedroom and bathroom. Where can I update the bedroom / bathroom counts that shows up in the listing summary? It currently shows the original 3bed/2 bath listing and it needs to be 4 bed / 3 bath instead. Help!

I already updated the text description to reflect the additional bathroom and bedroom and updated the guest count. 

1 Best Answer
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Boriana3 ,

If you are using the new listing editor, it is very easy: Go to Listings in the top menu, choose the listing (if you have one, it might skip this phase for you). Then, in Your Space, next to Photo Tour, there is a plus sign (+) where you can add a room or a space to your listing.

Don't forget to use good quality pictures. Wait for a sunny day and turn on all the light fixtures.

I hope this helps.

View Best Answer in original post

2 Replies 2
Guy991
Level 10
Sintra, Portugal

Hello @Boriana3 ,

If you are using the new listing editor, it is very easy: Go to Listings in the top menu, choose the listing (if you have one, it might skip this phase for you). Then, in Your Space, next to Photo Tour, there is a plus sign (+) where you can add a room or a space to your listing.

Don't forget to use good quality pictures. Wait for a sunny day and turn on all the light fixtures.

I hope this helps.

Paula
Community Manager
Community Manager
Port Moody, Canada

Thank you so much for this step-by-step, @Guy991

@Boriana3, have you tried this out? Did it work for you?

Please keep us posted.

-----

Please follow the Community Guidelines // Por favor consulta las Normas de la comunidad