Additional pets and fees

Tim4036
Level 2
Coupland, TX

Additional pets and fees

We have a family that is currently staying in our house that was booked my CRS temporary housing relief. We have a 1 pet guideline for our house, yet they have 3 dogs with them. Is there anything I can do to request an additional fee? They are staying for an entire month. I’ve attached screenshots of the booking info to give you some insight of the reservation

IMG_4396.png

IMG_4397.png

6 Replies 6
Lorina14
Top Contributor
Bellevue, WA

@Tim4036 

I would contact Airbnb support to help with sending altering the initial booking request as it stated in their message that they will not be able to do any additional fees requested if not in the initial booking request. Explain the situation, ask for guidance and how you can alter the request to charge the fee for the 2 other pets per your policy of $x/pet.

Let us know how it goes.

I reached out to AIRBNB support which was a disaster.  They didn’t understand what I was trying to accomplish. Maybe I will have better luck if I try again. When trying to message Jamie from CSR through the original chat she sent it goes to the guest chat of the tenant staying at my property. 

@Tim4036 

I would try calling to speak to a different agent. Sometimes the second or third agent knows more or can help resolve the issue better. I’ve had this happen once where I had to keep following up. Usually the initial support agent is able to help me.

This has to be resolved on their end, unless you had the direct contact of the initial person who set up the reservation. It appears it does not get you the same person but rather the tenant so you have to contact Airbnb for support.

@Paula @Rebecca @Bhumika (community support managers) could you direct Tim to the right team? Thank you!

Thank you for the help! 

Did you try to contact CRS temp housing directly, and ask to speak with Jamie managing your guests reservation?   As it is not quite clear what Jamie is directing you to do to add a charge…

When trying to message Jamie from CSR through the original chat she sent, it goes to the guest chat of the tenant staying at my property. I will try to look up the company to see if I can contact her that way.